1 2

#1April 24th, 2006 · 12:40 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
High

This song is not in a battle

Well... this song was conceived in the small room above my parents' garage. I thought of it while I was showering. That's pretty much the whole story...

So I just deleted it because there was this huge gap around the middle. (I kind of didn't listen to it before uploading the first time). so now the gap is gone....

I'd appreciate it if people would leave some feedback, and... like... do something... if they like it.

Any comments, concerns, complaints... or really anything that has to do with anything is welcome.

Thanks
- Ben

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 24th, 2006 · 02:34 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
This is great.

perfect recoding, the sounds are great also the instrumentation. vocals do fit the song. But for a radio version it is much too long.

A very well done song
#3April 24th, 2006 · 03:14 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
This is really crisp. Great quality, great feel to the song (etc = = = everything TK just said)

And yeah I downloaded this, I love that comb-plucking sound, and the vocal effects too. Makes me think of... well, a lot actually... Not important. It's great stuff.

good job, would love to hear more
#4April 24th, 2006 · 05:01 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
writting as I listen:
Pro recording quality... very interesting melodic line and deep rhythm structure, solid.

surpising sart of vocals... although they fit very well with the song.

Can't think of any objective criticism, so I'll just say I didn't liked the guitar solo very much (although i think it's a great solo) because  it doesen't feel like a part of the song as the other arrangements you did.  But it's only an opinion, and the song is great as you have it.

And it would be a download for me too if my internet conexion were faster 
#5April 24th, 2006 · 06:47 PM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
Id love to hear this with a heavy dub bass line, shit loads of delay and reverbed snares that cause chest concusion...but as it stands now, to quote a unique talent....
....thats " beautiful "...
#6April 24th, 2006 · 06:50 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
cool
thanks for the feedback.

aetheris - I agree about the vocals. I could hear that too, but I couldn't think of any way to introduce them better. Any suggestions?
#7April 25th, 2006 · 03:38 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: High
written as i listen............

all well balanced...............1:22

vocs clean................mix good............1:51...............repeat2:00
..............................................repeat..........still clean...................v nice........mandolin...........v nice,...............................great......................gettin boring..........then guitar.......................ok.........................but underscore the same...........lack of power?..........................bak to riff.........................bak 2 start.............
man on megaphone........Hi?....................repeat..........gone 2 sleep now............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6  minute riff...nice in many places

well done

got my vote

splash
#8April 26th, 2006 · 09:23 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
United States of America
I really like it, how it progresses, the begining tetris-ish tune. It's all great!
#9April 26th, 2006 · 09:39 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
I like. Buildup great. Cool sound that you used. Nice vocs. Great solo. It fit in with the buildup perfectly.

I will be concise. I like.
#10April 30th, 2006 · 11:50 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
13 posts
United States of America
Wow. This is a great song. Sounds awesome on head phones.

If you want any criticism - nothing too serious - but the mandolin solo is too guitar-like. It's fine how it stands, but what's the need for the mandolin?

Maybe incorporate the "tetris-ish" riff into one of the solos. I think you could build off of that.

But yeah, it's a great tune how it is. I'm just trying to offer ideas to play around with. This is a lot better than I could hope to do.
#11May 20th, 2006 · 12:12 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
35 posts
Sweden
I really love your songs ! they're so relaxing and soft... very cool sound effects and all that stuff! keep up the work!

//Hellqvist
#12May 20th, 2006 · 12:33 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Hey nice tune man!
The sound quality is pretty good, and the instrumentation is pretty interesting.
You made a really good job here.

> Iszil
#13May 20th, 2006 · 12:51 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
high
The more I listen to your songs the more I like them this is very cool.  Kinda reminds me of
David Bowie sorta. Well put together very clean.
#14May 23rd, 2006 · 07:54 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
13 posts
United States of America
I actually just put this song into my playlist for regular rotation. Hope you don't mind.
#15May 23rd, 2006 · 08:29 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
drums got boring while the guitars expanded from what was a nice building up furtherwise!

2nd time drums bored even sooner, i really could use some details there!
sound is good though..

further: NICE !

btw, do you still work on this?
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:52 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.