1 2
#16May 20th, 2006 · 03:05 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
search party
I'm amazed this is outstanding. It's hard to believe your only 16. I love the chord changes. If your already writing like this, I can see a great future for you in music.
The guitar hormonics on the intro are a nice touch
#17May 21st, 2006 · 01:19 PM
14 posts
Denmark
I listen to your songs a lot Tess, you have an amazing talent.

hope to see you on stage doing festivals across europe one day.

good luck!
#18May 30th, 2006 · 11:49 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
I like it, the vox could come up in the mix though!
#19June 3rd, 2006 · 09:18 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
This has to be one of the finest songs I have heard...no BULL.....Its really great Tess...
And I agree That you have a hit song here...your song.......your voice is really nice...love the guitar(s)......My hat is off to you on this song...Its funny how a song comes to us at times when we dont expect it........

Ralph
#20June 3rd, 2006 · 09:52 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
13 posts
United States of America
this is nice.

I like it. your voice is very nice.

Dusty
#21June 3rd, 2006 · 10:59 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
Hi
I'm new here. Your voice reminds me of Cheryl Crow, which is a compliment. Nice vocal and guitar work. I'd like to hear more from the bass guitars, but I like Rush, so it tends to pollute my opinions...

I'd like to hear drums, too, but I could see why you left them out...it might really make the song run into the power ballad territory, which is what I happen to love (Journey, and so on), but it's not everyone's thing.

Not sure if I like the high acoustic strings so present or not...they might come back a tiny bit, so you could hear the electric guitar as well, and the bass. Good with the idea of using mics for the guitar, most people would use DI, which can be kinda flat sounding.

Are these mixed to "stereo mixdown" on your computer program? While it's a very nice recording, to be darn sure, it feels like they're still separate tracks. Just curious if I'm hearing right, it's one of the things I'm trying to train my ears for...stop by and see my tunes
#22March 15th, 2008 · 11:11 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
89 posts
Canada
search party
nice intro. nice bass build. I was waiting for the chorus build and very nice. Your voice is great. This quality could almost be on the radio. Like the top 10 kind of stuff.    Sweet guitar lead. Yes, and the ending was smooth and gentle. Very good Tess!..Have a great day and keep up the creativity. Nothing is more better than when a musician plays their style and heart in song!.....jgv
#23February 14th, 2010 · 05:25 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
URGENT - Permission required
This song was voted to be included in the bandAMP album "The AMP VOL I", I have taken over from Fais54 in respect of launching the album.

I need your permission to use this song and a wav file. megauploads.com seems to be the quickest for me to download, rapidshare is pants.

Here is a sample of whats been sent to me.

"I give permission to Denis Ahmet for my recording "Whisper in the Night" to be used as a track on the BandAmp.com compilation album Volume 1
I reserve ownership of the song, recording and lyrics and the right to use it in future projects.

Terence M Hunt. -  SkunkApe
ýCopyright  Saturday, ýSeptember ý20, ý2008.  Terence M Hunt"

Your song will not be included unless I receive your permission, you have one week to send it to me, I'll just be too busy for one reason to delay the project, I need to have everybody's consent before I take it to the next stage.

Cheers

Denis
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 2:07 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.