1 2
#16March 4th, 2006 · 10:25 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Nice!!!
I really enjoyed this track. I can see from this that we do share the same musical interests. keep it up!!!
#17March 6th, 2006 · 04:09 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
Excellent song. Love the sound. I do think that the breaks, while good for the athmosphere and development of the song (and lovely to listen to) are a little long and should be shortened (maybe leave one at full length) in order to maintain the flow of the song. Now I've listened again a few times I'd suggest that the break at 2:10 or thereabouts should be shortened, while the one at 4:20 is okay.

This reminds me very much of early Tea Party style, and, since their early albums are amongst my favourite albums of all-time, this explains why I like this so much.

Very good. I like some of your other stuff too but this is my favourite and gets onto my playlist. Not a lot does so it's a real thumbs up from me.

I should say that I do see that more work could be done to perfect the piece but I appreciate the song within enough to ignore that for the moment.

Well done.
#18March 7th, 2006 · 04:10 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
Netherlands
hmmm
Good man wish i could play guitar like that on acoustic
but its a bit to dark for me
nice though
#19March 7th, 2006 · 08:20 PM
16 posts
Canada
I like the guitar breaks, really dramatic, the mixing is excellent,
I bet your voice kicks ass as a metal singer...
#20March 17th, 2006 · 02:54 AM
cool sound, I think it would make an awesome soundtrack for a scene in an action flick where the badass hero is getting ready to dish-out some payback revenge...I'm not so sure about the ending after 5:06 it seem to be added as an afterthought , I really like the rest though.
#21March 22nd, 2006 · 12:58 PM
25 posts
United States of America
Lol...yeah the title of the song caught my attention because my sisters and I have a song called Mexican Woman...this was nothing like it lol thank God because if it was then you would've scared everyone off this site!

I do like this song though. Very good work.
#22March 25th, 2006 · 09:17 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
43 posts
United States of America
Thrilling!
I find the uniqueness of the style absolutely compelling!  This song is begging to be cleaned up a bit as far as arrangement length ect. but, I love it!  The backdrop of the nylon string Spanish style guitar with a grunge metal lyrical intensity, It works!  You have a great voice. I kept wanting to hear a bit more lyrical clarity because of the strength of your vocal tone.  Good luck on your metal endeavors! I love metal as well but, to me a lot of metal pails in comparison in intensity to this piece ,some how all the edge and intensity can easily get lost in the mix because everything is intense, but in your song the contrast works so well for it.  I think I have gleaned more from this piece as far as creative inspiration that any other song on bandamp so far!  Great work, I am looking forward to hearing more of your work and I will search the site for your other stuff.  Dan NB
#23March 31st, 2006 · 02:53 AM
5 posts
United States of America
Its great mi kind of song!
I like the guitar its just so... mexican... ll i put this song on my ipod and i listen to it at work i love it!
#24May 18th, 2006 · 11:23 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
17 posts
United Kingdom
noyce!

i can picture spanish men shouting "chubacabra!" in some random movie whilst a massive monster is running into the village!!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:45 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.