1 2
#16March 4th, 2006 · 05:52 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
What do you mean with",, ďt will be here forever??""
Perhaps i didn"t read the rules of the amp to carefully?
So it is(what i understand about the thing you say)impossible to remove it and also to get in the battle for the second time  with the same song but  a ugrade version?
That would be a pity,..but i shall not die(ofcourse i die everybody dies lol).
Thanks Jim for your reaction(and ofcourse everybodey else.)
Greet Ed.
#17March 4th, 2006 · 07:44 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
yeah, If it goes through the battle, you can't delete it... so I would make sure it is something you are happy with...    You just never know when you may want to remove it..

I almost made that mistake myself... so I try to make sure people know for sure they want this in the battle...    

In the mean time...  please know that I do think this song has alot of potential, and really enjoyed it..   
                JimK
#18March 14th, 2006 · 11:12 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
54 posts
United States of America
beautiful.
#19April 4th, 2006 · 11:31 AM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
heeja
nice to hear some new stuff,love it...
#20April 4th, 2006 · 11:35 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Thanx loadz Bas greetings Ed
#21April 16th, 2006 · 09:43 AM
13 threads / 7 songs
167 posts
Ireland
I fucking love this.
#22April 16th, 2006 · 10:47 AM
4 posts
United States of America
I'm digging on the guitars and the way they are mixed (good job keeping the fuzzed out guitar in the background that 's a killer sound). Is it missing bass or am I not hearing it?
Pretty original, I've only listened to a couple songs on this site thus far (just got an account today) and I'd have to say this is my favorite as of yet. I gave you an 80
#23April 16th, 2006 · 03:30 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Thanx guys,..indeed it hasn't got a bas in it,...but in             '  hideous skirt add' i t has got a sort of Bass so listen to that,..and it sounds something else ,..greatíngs to you:Ed
#24May 29th, 2006 · 03:51 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
song
I had to go listen to your song based on that photo, seriously.

Like the tune, the drums are bothering me. Mike is too close to the hi-hat, I think, it's distorting. Hard to really go insane and listen to everything with a pro ear with computer speakers. I like this singer. Very haunting. Recording not good. Just a little bit, and it could sound garage band like the White Stripes, but not nauseatingly over-produced.

I sorta miss the bass, too. The kick isn't holding the rhythm section together as well as it could. Maybe some double-bass drum work there? Keys might be too much for this song. Maybe more pad sounds, ever more busy piano-like melodies. Nice.
#25December 17th, 2006 · 10:42 PM
13 threads / 7 songs
167 posts
Ireland
I disagree with the "needs-a-bassline" agitators.  I could go for the White Stripes argument here but it's gotten old - the song doesn't need it, it adds to the plaintiveness of the melody, stripped down and lonely.  The way it is, it sounds like breaking up with your lover in winter or just after a lovers argument, it's cold outside and it's raining.  The wind is just starting to pick up and you're so numb and emotionally bruised that you're only wearing a tee-shirt but you don't care about the physical discomfort, you're all empty inside, overtired.  The absence of bass reinforces the emotional thrust of the song.

So yeah, to reiterate, I reallly like this, it's wonderfully forlorn and skeletal.
#26October 14th, 2007 · 06:53 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Time flies when you re having fun,...this is a tribute to me ex which ,i mean i still love her!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 1:17 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.