#16February 21st, 2006 · 11:26 AM
7 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
You've got some interesting thing in it
#17February 26th, 2006 · 03:38 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
13 posts
United Kingdom
Seems I like all your stuff. Another great tune!!! I have to say though, dude get a band, (or if your in a band make sure they play these songs!!) your stuff really needs live drums!!!! I would DEFINATELY come to see you live if you ever made it to Finland ( a long shot I know, we can but hope!!!)
Also i agree with the others, SING geezer, you have a great voice (yes iit is a little Tool-ish, but that is NO bad thing!)
#18March 2nd, 2006 · 08:48 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
I really love the silence in this one ,.though.would love to hear it in a "band setting"(real drums real organic etc),..could you manage that?But still in this form it is also great.
All the best:Volt stupor
Thanks for your reaction on our song.
All the best.
#19March 4th, 2006 · 09:09 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks for the comments and the votes. Since all this is done in my spare bedroom, a drum kit would be rather anti-social with regards to my neighbours.  I did the band thing a while back and while I'll agree that real drums and full band sound would improve my music I am currently enjoying the creative freedom of working by myself. I can remember many lengthy practice sessions that yielded nothing of value and left me frustrated and irritated. In 6 hours by myself I can have the basics of a song down and know where I'm going with it and exactly what I want. Perhaps I'll do the band thing again but not just yet. And if I do tour I'll make Finland my first port of call
Cheers.
All the best.
#20March 4th, 2006 · 10:55 AM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
Hey man.
After hearing Hellion I started checking out your other stuff. I come from an R&B background (never been in a rock band) but what i like about this track and your other stuff transcends style bias - Good arrangements that take you up, move you around and put you back down somewhere else.  I don't really groove on tracks that are all one energy level - they bore me pert quick. Not that problem here.
#21March 6th, 2006 · 05:33 PM
9 posts
India
ohhh comeon i would give u 70 on this one.. useless is my guys fav word nyways...

no i mean it... neat work. overall its definately doing gr8.
#22March 27th, 2007 · 07:29 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Dude what tha
I just had to hear it to belive it man your good!
So whats going on with all this stuff man,you sould do something with it if youre not doing it already
Kuddos!!!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:55 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.