1 2 3

#16January 2nd, 2006 · 07:56 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
21 posts
United Kingdom
When that string sound came in after 8 seconds I thought it sounded a bit cheesy.  But when you started singing, I got a completely different feeling; this is pretty enjoyable, I like the way the discordant strings play every so often, giving it quite an eerie atmosphere.

Nice
#17January 5th, 2006 · 11:04 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Chile
I feel stupid now. I'm in love with your voice.
Melancholy feels like a quiet place when I hear you.
Please keep delighting us with your work.
#18January 6th, 2006 · 11:25 AM
3 posts
United States of America
Keep Rocking Out Girl
this song is by far my favorite of yours. Your voice is amazing and the lyrics really hit home. your talent is overwhelming...keep it up girl. 
#19January 9th, 2006 · 01:48 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
42 posts
Canada
Great Vocals
Your vocals are excellent, they are very unique. Good hook. Your music is the kind I listen to but do not have the ability to write. Excellent
#20January 9th, 2006 · 12:48 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United States of America
HEY!  I use the word silly all the time.  I suppose that every time I do I feel a little silly, but I keep on using it.  Its a perfectly good word.  And to be honest, I don't think many people would have even noticed had you not pointed it out, what with that beautiful singing and all.
#21January 10th, 2006 · 09:28 AM
I really donīt know what the hell are you doing in this underground database, you should be around the big ones, on celebrity web pages, TV videos, radio, etc, you are simply awesome, you perform excellent and multi-stylish music, nice and pleasant voice and a real sense of melody, you already even have a very artistic name, so... you should move quickly and look for promotion, I doubt that any good music business manager could miss your talent.

I believe that you are very close to something big but, donīt  stay there standing, go for it.
#22January 14th, 2006 · 03:43 PM
2 posts
United Kingdom
Wicked voice Xx
#23January 23rd, 2006 · 11:50 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
The keyboard riff is catchy and hypnotic, the song builds up nicely too.
Your vocals are characteristically enchanting and when your vox harmonies mingle with the keyboard it really gels together well.

Very nice!!
#24March 18th, 2006 · 07:28 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
52 posts
Canada
the vox on this one are very hooky and once again really engage me. you seem to have an innate pop sensibility. if i was a big time producer i'd be tempted to push you somewhere towards CocoRosie territory, but that's just me . quirky sweet pop songs with odd instrumentation. maybe try something where you use your mums toaster for percussion? one article i read about recording had a quote that has always stuck with me, it went something like this - "if you don't have good gear then why bother trying to get a professional sound? try and go for the crappiest/weirdest sound you can get using the equipment you have, that way at least you'll have something unique sounding and not something that sounds like it is attempting to be something it is not" - unfortunately i don't always follow that advice myself   

keep at it PD! i really like where you are going
#25March 19th, 2006 · 08:34 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
Good song.
#26March 19th, 2006 · 10:46 AM
13 threads / 7 songs
167 posts
Ireland
I liked the textures. the layering of tones, reminded me a bit of Mogwai and a bit of Stina Nordensten.  Good stuff.
#27March 20th, 2006 · 12:05 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
43 posts
United States of America
I love the way your song builds in intensity. Also, you have a natural sparkle to your voice that I would love to hear through pro studio mics and preamps.  I hope you have the opportunity!  Great song.
#28June 3rd, 2006 · 02:19 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
Like it
Reminds me of early Madonna, and look how that worked for her. The last line...it works fine, because you believe it. You can do or perform anything if you believe it. Over the top players get away with it because they let the audience in on the joke. That's how it's gets to be cool.
#29July 2nd, 2006 · 12:13 PM
4 threads / 1 songs
42 posts
Portugal
geez..you certainly are good..maybe one day you would want to do something with me..before you become famous
#30July 2nd, 2006 · 01:30 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
I listened and at first I wasn't sure....

But this is good!! I really like it.... I think the vocals should be a little stronger

keep working on it!!!...... great job!

-NT4M
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 11:45 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.