1 2 3 4 5 6 7

#16December 16th, 2005 · 10:14 AM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
Hi Everybody!

I am honoured that this song is so popular. Thank you for your posts, both the positive and the negative ones (and by saying this I do NOT mean to encourage you to stop writnig them whatsoever - the more opinions the better!)

I could also see that the Swordfish has (guite understandably IMO) been rushing you to post your views once you've listened to the song - such international a cooperation calls for this, I guess. ANY opinion about this tune are greatly appreciated, believe me.

But enough about the posts. It's extremely uplifting to see that you enjoy the production and the overall feel of the song - initially it was planned (by me) to be a very gentle song, possibly with just the guitar and a string quartet. But it had no chorus, only one verse - that was about five years ago, which was when the song was born. Then, I was fortunate enough to come across Carsten who completed the song, and John who greatly helped me with the lyrics, and added this dreamy solo to the mix.
Thank you both sincerely.

I am hoping that this song will be a boost to you all to contact each other via Internet or personally and inspire u to make music. The time u will spend on it will be worth its every second, I ensure you.

By the way, I am looking forward to hearing CControll and Puppet's collaboration fruit.

And as for the lyrics, I guess the fact that it can be viewed as having two meanings (the extra religious one) speaks in its favour, not against it.

Thanks again,
Jim
#17December 16th, 2005 · 07:29 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
WOW
Sorry I was unable to log in for some reason fora few days..   WOW, this is great... I love the way it meshes so well... It is hard to think that you were not in a studio somewhere recording this together.... you did a fabulous job, and should feel very proud... I think this would play good on the radio here in the states... I truly enjoyed it, and can't wait to hear more collaberations...
    JimK
#18December 17th, 2005 · 12:12 AM
96 posts
United States of America
lost of words
even though the cheese of this song is so stinky and rich i can barely finish the song,.. you guys rock the freaking' casbah! i mean c'mon! this ridiculously cooler then anything on band amp!!!! i mean, i really don't listen to this style - but you guys just made one of the best cheese soft something others i have heard since ,.. well, since,... you get the picture!!!
This an A++ and i would say one or two of you all should drop everything and get together and make some firkin' money! you got in ya! NICE job and great work and i wish i was you
but jiminuk , don't ever feel like your art falls short - remember, its not about being better, but rather, being yourself :->   that's how i keep at it!

Anyways - you guys ( JP,Triton,swordfish ) need to submit to taxi.com and get yourself a deal with that hit.
seriously, i can't think of anything to critique for that song - it is, in the finest sense, ready for the market.  AWESOME!!!
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

don't stop till the cows come home
-Dave

www.dopestjunglebeats.com
#19December 19th, 2005 · 05:56 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
Congratulations guys on the successful execution of a bandamp collaboration! And what a success this is, a well formed song structure, full of nice sounds, great vocals and professional recording quality. What more can I say but well done!
#20December 19th, 2005 · 08:04 AM
21 threads / 21 songs
72 posts
Germany
I always get jealous, when I'm listening to songs that are recorded so good...   just perfect.  Even some CDs in my collection haven't got this recording quality. The only thing which is greater than the song is the story behind it.
#21December 22nd, 2005 · 10:18 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This is all great. The song is a hit, no doubt.

You know what? You guys inspired me to make a collaboration to a song from a BandAMP artist. I don't know if I'm allowed to say something more 'bout it, but we two are working on the song; It's a variation of an already recorded and uploaded-to-BandAMP song. Gonna be kinda psychedelic and rocky, and really love that. Hope that work is ready soon.

Wishing you all the best of best, I say farewell.

> Iszil
#22December 30th, 2005 · 04:11 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
tune
Nice tune. The coolest thing is the cyber-space collaboration from different parts of the world, while the players haven't even met each other. Excellent.
#23January 1st, 2006 · 10:12 AM
5 posts
United States of America
yeah i a agree
#24January 2nd, 2006 · 04:00 AM
1 threads
6 posts
Australia
not bad
#25January 2nd, 2006 · 07:30 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
21 posts
United Kingdom
lol, I have to say, I'm not as impressed with this song as everyone else is.  But that's almost certainly down to bitterness and envy on my part (my own song isn't faring so well thus far).
Even so, you're obviously well-liked, so keep up the good work!
#26January 3rd, 2006 · 03:03 PM
8 posts
United States of America
nice
good job man I like it.
#27January 4th, 2006 · 11:42 PM
1 posts
Philippines
It's now my Favorite Song!!!!
Anyone help me stop listening to it!!!!
Im so in love with it!
Hats off to you guys!

wish i could see you play it  live 
#28January 6th, 2006 · 03:30 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
United States of America
ehhh its fucking sweet i think
#29January 7th, 2006 · 09:42 AM
5 posts
United Kingdom
good levels, decent singing
the second verse is a bit over complex with the rimshots and guitar, but sounds good
i can see daeljans point, it is a bit cheesy, but i spose it good in its genre

loving the trumpet break down in the middle
#30January 8th, 2006 · 12:46 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
42 posts
Canada
Great Job
I really like the piano breaks, very well produced.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 12:55 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.