1 2 3 4 5 6 7

#1December 12th, 2005 · 06:14 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
SMH
Score: 89.2%
Battle: 2006-06

"International cooperation 4 the first time ever that we are aware of. Combining different studios and recording techniques. The process hit many snags but via constant email and Yahoo messanger these were ironed out.

JBP acted as the hub of the experiment and was in final control of all editing. We hope u like it and can inspire u all to talk to each other. " Swordfish

JBP & TRITONKEYBOARDER & SWORDFISH

PS. The trombone solo is by that genious from England, the Swordfish

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 13th, 2005 · 06:55 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
bravo!! gentelmen..nice work!
was all this done via email long distance etc....or did you get together?
#3December 13th, 2005 · 12:04 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
super job
this is a pretty goood song.

very crisp recording all...

how can CreativeControl & I ever top that? :I want to put a smiley here but I just don't know which one anymore!:

... so...

... um well, bravo...

I think that "saviour" verb should be added to the dictionary. It gives a little extra to the more generic ring of the simple "save" - it fits affairs of the heart much better.

Interesting blend of styles, it's absolutely beautiful... Can't give it anything but a 100% rating... that's obvious...

hhmm.... trying to think up something more useful to say... maybe

GRATULATIONS GUYS
#4December 13th, 2005 · 12:18 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
nice nice song!
well produced!!! really well produced!!!
what exactly played and made each one of u??
#5December 13th, 2005 · 04:52 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: Saviour my heart
swordfish wrote…
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS COMPOSING THREESOME

PLEASE LISTEN--------------------CRITIQUE-------------------AND VOTE

or whats the point?

Big Fishy Smile from me

and normal ones from Triton Keyboarder and JBP

all done by e-mail and telepathy:)
#6December 13th, 2005 · 04:54 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
wow............................................
this song is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROMBONE SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing more amazing than the story of collaberation is the finished product... AMAZING!!! 100% Professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#7December 13th, 2005 · 05:17 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
This obviously is going to be a hit over here!
Well done boys, hope there'll be more projects like this.
Recording in the distance...awesome!
#8December 13th, 2005 · 11:37 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Well, Pup, we've got some competition The Fish even gave us a fishy smile
What can I say?...This is just...wow...I'm blown away. Wonderful collaboration! Very beautiful song, well written, well played by all. Love the trombone, Fish, I just never knew you had it in you
Well...fabulous...100%
#9December 14th, 2005 · 11:08 AM
1 posts
Canada
AWESOME
The song is so rich and full from all aspects that it's surely a big hit. Loved every seconds of it. Awesome performance!!!! Keep it up.
#10December 14th, 2005 · 11:34 AM
5 threads / 4 songs
29 posts
Canada
The Best so Far
WoW!! What can I say.I've been playing music for over 25 years, and this song just blows me away.The recording is very professional, and the musical composition is incredible.I tip my hat off to you guys.Very well done.I can only hope to record one of my songs at least half as good.

Rodan
#11December 14th, 2005 · 02:18 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Personally I have to thank JBP for this wonderful tune. I am full of hope that we all can meet eachother one day and will shake hands and that JBP's ideas will never stop. (if the world were a bit smaller...) This colaboration gave me a lot. Thanks also to THE FISH for his nice words and smileys  and of course his really dreamy trombone. Now I am just a listener to the song and I heard that JBP corrected my timing  . That's good! For me I would rate the song....
#12December 14th, 2005 · 08:37 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
90 posts
United Kingdom
too easy...
Don;t want to sound too critical but I find it  bit too easy really... a bit too close to the cheese line for me. I can see religious connotations in the lyrics too. Recording and production is great. My subjective opinion... sorry
#13December 15th, 2005 · 12:23 PM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
Very smooth sounding, well produced.

Trombone solo - very melow, fits in really well and its good to hear something like that instead of a dominating keyboard or guitar solo.

I can't help but wonder about the different recording studios used and how the tracks were put together. Given that different studios were used, the final mix gels together very well indeed. There are one or two clipping sounds - they may be just artifacts of encoding to MP3.

The backing vocal harmonies - are they from a keyboard? I suspect that you're actually singing them - they really build up parts of the song, along with the cymbal cresendos. Talking of  cymbal crescendos,  I've never been able to get them to sound that smooth -
what are you using for that?

I kept going back to around 3:18 to listen to the short piano break under the trombone at the end - I like details like that!

On the whole, it's been a very successful project and the results speak for themselves - well done to all.
#14December 15th, 2005 · 02:08 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Well, this just isn't fair really is it?!!!

Having not even posted one song yet, I'm not sure that I should simply because of how far anything I'm likely to do is going to fall short of:
a) the excellent production
b) the really good construction of the song itself, and
c) the superb collaboration that's taken place.

I'm deeply impressed.
#15December 15th, 2005 · 08:55 PM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
Wow this is nice, as soon as I get a faster connection I am down for doing this. And believe me it might not compare to the quality and overall feel of this. Its quite amazing considering it was over the internet.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:32 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.