12 posts
Malaysia
Kewl
Nice Kewl music i love the techno mixture in it
#17March 1st, 2006 · 01:21 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
52 posts
Canada
another solid song PX! putting on my producer hat the only recommendation i have is to consider changing the middle section at around 1.20 into a break down with just the beat and maybe some sparse vocals (like the background "valentine,valentine" you already have in that part) and then build the song up by bringing the instruments back in one at a time into the verse starting with "kisses, hugs and funny talk...". a female vocal harmony part doing "i'm a happy valentine, such a happy valentine" would be nice to try but you would have know a female vocalist? the song is good as is but maybe play around with my recommendation if you re record this... sounds good in my head!
#18August 18th, 2006 · 06:47 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
thanks yeah

I really enjoy this track... Have been thinking of remakes.. But I can't figure out why I should really.. It's just quite powerful as it is! (atleast it appears that way for me)
#19October 15th, 2006 · 06:26 AM
21 threads / 20 songs
59 posts
Germany
sounds a bit like Sisters of Mercy or Fad Gadget,very good
#20October 28th, 2006 · 03:53 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
57 posts
United States of America
The song itself is pretty good, the lyrics too, but the vocals are a little wierd with the instrumental, I don't know... hmm
#21November 24th, 2006 · 03:49 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
I had to listen to this one today..because of Faust Valentine...

I really love this one...the layered vocals and harmonies are what really make it a smash for me...but I also really dig the urgency created by the beats and guitars...I think this is my new fav Puppet..downloading now.........
#22November 24th, 2006 · 11:37 PM
25 threads / 22 songs
132 posts
Ireland
sounds like joy division to me, but what they might be like if tjey hadnt split up or died or whatever! good song, very good song, top notch boyo.
#23February 24th, 2007 · 09:02 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
I can imagine being extremely wasted, dancing like a female bez, with my pals in someones living room.
Its so cool, and dark but fun! I love it 
#24February 24th, 2007 · 10:36 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Argentina
A very good one and I like the mix
#25December 16th, 2007 · 06:20 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I've just named this song as one of my most favourite songs on the Amp, and I just realised I hadn't actually commented on it.
One of my most favourite songs on the Amp! Really hypnotic. I can completely agree with PorcelainDoll that this one of those essential party songs, bit like the Cure.
I've wondered long who you remind me of , which in its self is not a good thing because most people have an original style, it's just my feeble mind needs some reference points while tripping this piece of yours.
It's somewhere between the Psychedelic Furs and Hawkwind, but I've probably said this before.

So yes this is definitely a song for the first bandAmp CD 
#26December 17th, 2007 · 11:48 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…
I've just named this song as one of my most favourite songs on the Amp, and I just realised I hadn't actually commented on it.
One of my most favourite songs on the Amp! Really hypnotic. I can completely agree with PorcelainDoll that this one of those essential party songs, bit like the Cure.
I've wondered long who you remind me of , which in its self is not a good thing because most people have an original style, it's just my feeble mind needs some reference points while tripping this piece of yours.
It's somewhere between the Psychedelic Furs and Hawkwind, but I've probably said this before.

So yes this is definitely a song for the first bandAmp CD  ;)

Woah.. this is one of the most flattering comments I've ever received

That's a big thank you! This song has had a few runs on clubnights coming out a big and loud p/a and yes it does do what I hoped it would . I'm in the process of forming a new band right now, and this song will definately be in the repertoire because I agree, it has potential, more than most of my material.

Other than that I havent done much with music lately, which is also the reason of my lessened activity on the AMP. But, the fire never dies! Cheers 
#27August 31st, 2008 · 10:16 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
30 posts
Netherlands
I wouldnt mind hearing it with a rock drumkit set up...you know a good bit of floor tom, double bass and a deep snare. The techno beat is nice and powerful but I guess the song would be more alive when you hear the good old drummer pounding away on his tools.

I like your vocals a lot...
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.