1 2 3 4

#31December 12th, 2005 · 09:24 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
Beautiful song!!
This is really great, very talented. Love the guitar sound and close vocals. The words are touching too. I wouldn't remove the swipes at all - they add a nice human touch to the playing.
#32December 13th, 2005 · 03:20 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
New Zealand
i have to agree with most of the replies here. very good song dude. the swipes add alot of atmosphere and ambience and are definitely worth keeping. the chorus is catchy and the lyrics work well with the music. find yourself an symphony orchestra for a little more depth and you'll be sweet
#33December 14th, 2005 · 01:06 PM
5 threads / 4 songs
29 posts
Canada
Very nice song.Well played and sung.
#34December 14th, 2005 · 07:41 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
nice
yeah this is beautiful.   Only techical thing is the fingers sliding on the strings which I like to hear but not so strong.  can you take away some of the space between lyrics in the beginning of the song?
#35December 14th, 2005 · 10:07 PM
5 threads / 4 songs
29 posts
Canada
Amazing
This is a really great tune for just vocals & accoustic.You capture my ears until the song ends.
#36December 15th, 2005 · 02:30 AM
96 posts
United States of America
good work
defiantly a great progression - i agree with some, you do need some extra tracks to support - just a suggestion - maybe some strings or whatever. drums and what not. just a suggestion. and maybe we could have a point where we get strong.

defiantly a strong composition and progression - but you are lacking a simple counterpoint,  the reason why some of us are suggesting more instruments.

you are a great sing and songwriter - do not, i repeat do not take my words and criticism to heart ( or be offended ) i am just trying to critique as much as possible, i notice allot of people just say ' great work, keep it up' . that's lame that's what my parents say, and no one wants to hear that line of crap. so in other words : great work, keep it up ! LOL
#37December 17th, 2005 · 01:47 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
United States of America
nice
Nice song. It's one of those songs I think you (the listener) appreciate more over time. Maybe add some strings in somewhere... not too much but in a few spots. Maybe a cello. Maybe in the first chorus at "Get blown around..." or in between that chorus and the 2nd verse. I could hear a viloin, might be good. But it is very pleasant and nice as it is too.
#38December 19th, 2005 · 07:29 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
Such a nice voice. Compliments the guitar perfectly. The chord progression I really like. Not much to say apart from "beautiful" Well done!
#39December 22nd, 2005 · 12:34 AM
3 posts
United States of America
Nice man
Nice song.. outstanding voice.. and i love he chord progression.. The lyrics are truely great you get a 100% from me..
#40December 22nd, 2005 · 10:00 AM
3 posts
United States of America
excellent
  groovy baby! yeah!
#41December 25th, 2005 · 11:47 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Pretty song. Kinda like what I want my solo stuff to be. Like how the guitar and vocal melodies blended.
#42December 27th, 2005 · 12:45 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
Sweden
re: Evergreen
What can i say? Great song.
#43December 30th, 2005 · 11:58 AM
29 threads / 21 songs
75 posts
United Kingdom
nice voice! good guitar playing, nice work with the dynamics. think it would sound nice if strings came in after your first chorus and then built up the song with more guitars an bass once you come in with your second verse. think second verse should be a bit more... rhythmic and upbeat - if you see what i mean.

great melody, good lyrics "its the autumn of your year" - lovely

only critisism is that the guitar clips a tiny bit in some places, maybe you should compress it a bit. there's a weird noise at the end too. nothin u cant fix im sure.

- Tess
#44January 2nd, 2006 · 02:16 AM
4 posts
Australia
its a really nice song, and you have a nice voice, but as nickt said, the srting squeek was a bit distracting.
good work!
#45February 17th, 2006 · 10:59 PM
3 posts
United States of America
i love it
1 2 3 4

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 5:01 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.