1 2

#1October 15th, 2005 · 06:20 PM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
Stoned - The Danger

This song is not in a battle

Hey Another Instrumental...
I worked pretty hard on it to get the distortion and stuff alrite as i didnt have recording studios that cud take care of this track....Aneways...i wrote lyrics for this song..and will be incorporating them soon..This song is basically bout a person's feelings after getting high/stoned...
As always..Comments and Suggestions are always welcome
Anybody is free to contribute to the track in terms of either bass or vocals...
Thanks
Be patient ...this is a long one..and hopefully wont leave you dissapointed..!!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 15th, 2005 · 09:42 PM
6 posts
Canada
ITS ALREADY A BAND
YAH
#3October 16th, 2005 · 12:26 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Fine work. stereo room is good for the guitars. Yes, needs a fat bass. Intro is thin. Hope someone or you by yourself complete the song.
#4October 16th, 2005 · 02:20 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I'm very interested in the lyrics. The music is good, although I think your guitars very dry sounding: very direct, no modulation or verb whatsoever, which doesn't add to the thickness of the overall sound. They are all mono sounding, with the raw distortion it causes the coloration of the sound to turn towards grey (not something I'd associate with being high or stoned!)

Am I hearing a whammy pedal? Kickass! Cool solo

You've got some nice ideas going there. I'd like to hear the lyrics! They could take the whole to a great diversity of directions.
#5October 22nd, 2005 · 04:55 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Nice Feel
I would give it more "Meat" by changing up your distortion from a buzzy sound to a Heavy sound with more bass in it.
#6November 25th, 2005 · 04:46 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
There are some great ideas in here man! But far from finished. You know what, I almost wanna here a phat shred keyboard solo in there.. but thats just me. With lyrics things should fill out nicely. Keep working on it!

NICE, whammy pedal!
#7November 25th, 2005 · 06:11 PM
11 threads / 2 songs
69 posts
United Kingdom
The other guys have pretty much said what i think when i hear the song. Needs more bass, and a some real drums would be nice. I don't know about you, but i can't stand drum machines, i like the real deal. Awesome shredding. Very atmospheric
#8December 2nd, 2005 · 01:36 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Nice work, although, I see you only have one vote for the December battle. Well, I will add mine and hopefully someone will read this and want to add theirs.
Great job on the mix and panning effects, very cool.
#9December 8th, 2005 · 03:18 PM
2 posts
United States of America
Sounds good to me. You should probibly get some actual drums in he mix. . .  drums machines seem to take away the momentum to this song.

Also it wouldnt hurt to stretch out the song when you go to add vocals.
#10December 8th, 2005 · 03:18 PM
2 posts
United States of America
Sounds good to me. You should probibly get some actual drums in he mix. . .  drums machines seem to take away the momentum to this song.

Also it wouldnt hurt to stretch out the song when you go to add vocals.
#11December 8th, 2005 · 10:55 PM
3 posts
United States of America
i would change it to heavy instead of fuzzy.  liked it though!
#12December 9th, 2005 · 03:48 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Good ideas. Some decent hammer-ons at the end. I thought it needed tightening up a bit.
Pretty good work overall.
#13December 9th, 2005 · 07:26 AM
4 posts
United Kingdom
good song, missing the bass and too long tho
#14December 16th, 2005 · 12:54 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
the solo first was a little repetitive, and it sounded out of place with little distortion... but adding a light echo effect without changing the gain would be fine. the song would work well with lyrics, can't wait to hear it!

also, the cymbal crashing was out of place, and could have been done without... the drums seemed fine except for the cymbal-- as you can tell, I don't know my set very well, wish I could give you more advice... although the kick you added around 3:30 worked okay...

the solos starting at 4:30 were pretty stinkin' cool though!! very well done... but of course must be condensed, or add the lyrics...

very good.
#15December 25th, 2005 · 11:57 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Lead needs to have heavier distortion for sure. Take out the crash at the beginning and I would keep the rhythm distortion the same throughout the song, though thats just me. Cool intro and a very good song in itself.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 6:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.