1 2
#16March 16th, 2006 · 08:42 PM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
ya know its funny i never heard the tamborine,,,when making the drum trac ,
guess i was so happy i found a pattern that would fit i missed it..
but we jam and learn thanks for input think Ill change the drums and resubmit.....
thanks AMPERS!!
#17March 16th, 2006 · 08:57 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Canada
hey  men very nice job 
#18March 29th, 2006 · 06:58 PM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
thanks im gonna redo the drum trac
#19March 29th, 2006 · 08:49 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
Canada
Nice flow.
Voice needs more feel, and less tone.
Drums just suck, but I think you know that! ;o)
Guitar solo rocks but needs more feel too. Sometimes fewer notes with more feel and style sounds better then just giving it... but it sur feels good to give it too!

Nice song overall

Jp
#20May 18th, 2006 · 12:43 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
35 posts
Sweden
I can only say that I like this song a lot! I don't agree with you having a bad voice, cause I think your voice fits in to this song.! keep working!

/Hellqvist
#21May 19th, 2006 · 10:43 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ok......
I have this in my mp3 player, and I have been listening to it alot lately while driving around between jobs... and I must say,

This is without a doubt my favorite song on bandamp.. Followed by another of your songs,  feels so right...  So.. that being said...  Have you another song in the works mr. Buzz? 

I hope so.....

Freak on....

Jim K
#22May 19th, 2006 · 10:47 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ok...
I see you just put one on yesterday...

Sorry, missed it....

Listening now....

I'm a freak, what can I say...

Jim K
#23May 19th, 2006 · 11:02 AM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
Hey!

Yes I love your voice and the bass guitar is well recorded!

but like many already mentioned..the weak link in this song are definitly the drums...

You could give them a "Deeper" sound and add some reverb to it. This will make it sound more like a rock drumkit.

I love gated reverbs, give it a try

vocals could be some louder in my opinion. The guitar comes through your vocals a bit too loud now.

Personally I would do a little more (yes...just a little) of EQ'ing to the acoustic guitar to make it stand out more, add some clarity and depth in the mix.

This also makes more room for the distorted (background) guitar which gets a bit too drowned in the mix..but that's personal taste.
#24July 8th, 2006 · 01:17 PM
1 threads
42 posts
Mexico
hey if you dissappear those drums your song gonna be awesome, I like it, is very smoot,
and sweet,and who tell, you donīt have a voice?  that is wrong, you have very great voice... I like your job,is good to be a nurse but you are better musician so make more music because youre good
#25June 9th, 2009 · 01:45 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
wow thanks,....buying new gear...new tunes in wk ....but as i listen ,,,that was a 99.00 drum machine
and yeah! it sucks....think ill redo...and post a new 1 titled simon says...i like it
thanks all
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.