1 2

#1September 16th, 2005 · 06:25 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
A Song For You
Score: 61.8%
Battle: 2006-08

Another love song. Simply addicted...=P I wrote this song on Christmas day back in 2001, second original song of mine...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 3rd, 2005 · 08:03 AM
23 posts
Germany
I like that song. The lyrics are real good and the guitar too. I think your voice is a little bit hushed compared with the guitar. And the recoring has to be a bit brighter, but maybe it's my PC who ruins this song :-/
The song is really good (like every song you posted).
#3November 6th, 2005 · 06:31 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
I like the idea and where you are coming from with this song. Few things, your guitar is a bit out of tune and is obvious in parts, easy fix with a re-record.  The mix is a little weird, seems to have the balance over to the right or something. Also I think you have quite a good voice which is unfortunately being hidden by the guitar, don't be afraid to bring that into the foreground a bit. Keep it up dude!
#4November 6th, 2005 · 10:03 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Wedding Song
That would be a great song to play at a wedding.
#5November 22nd, 2005 · 03:55 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
thanks! :D
I'm planning on re-arreanging and re-recording thins song later on...so, give me some time...=P

Now, I'm working as a Financial Consultant in Futures Index Company known as Sentratama Futures Company...so, I'm busy lately trying to find 1 or 2 clients that would love to invest their money (US $ 10,000) to enter the Asian Index mArket (Hangseng n Nikkei)...and...it's hard...=)

But thanks anyway for your attention to this song...
#6November 22nd, 2005 · 06:27 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
11 posts
United Kingdom
Nice song...
I like the style of the recording, think it gives the song a nice feel.
Look forward to hearing more.
#7November 24th, 2005 · 06:50 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
22 posts
Australia
ya
Defiently agree with stavros,
get another recording up here and lets see what your made of!
good song never the less. im a fan of what your doing

good luck with it all:)
#8November 30th, 2005 · 02:39 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Too sopy for me:p
Far too sopy for my liking, but it's the sort of song I used to write all the time, so I can relate to it.
I agree that you have a good a voice, and pushing to the foreground of the track is a good idea. The recording has a bit of echo in it. All in all, nice track.
#9February 2nd, 2006 · 05:30 AM
1 posts
Philippines
really nice song!!!
i really love your songs.and your voice fantastic.
if you dont mind,can you give me some lyrics of your songs and chords?thx:P
#10February 2nd, 2006 · 08:11 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
United Kingdom
1950's style or punk?
it's a very rudimentry idea, based on that 1950's chord progression. eg, C Am F G G7 or G Em C D D7 etc.... but sounds ok, there is a melody there. Production wise, could opt for the full strings and heavenly angelic harmony voice thing. Alternatively goe and punk up the beotch. Heavy geetaws and power chords, plodding rhythmic bass, pounding drums. Punk love songs.
#11February 2nd, 2006 · 09:01 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
Benofthefamily, that's one hell of an idea! but the chords is : D Bm G C...that's it...
i heaven't got a chance to arrange this song, but we'll see what's gonna happened to this song... but nice idea...we'll think bout it later on...=)
#12February 2nd, 2006 · 11:17 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
No offense meant, but I think it got pretty boring after about 3 minutes.
Your voice is great, bring it up in the mix, tune your guitar, more repeated advice, etc. etc.
I like the punk idea :P
#13July 18th, 2006 · 11:02 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
its nice to listen..
but does get rather boring after 3:00
but the voice is good
record it well with some effects
and ull have a good song in your hand!!!
#14July 28th, 2006 · 08:48 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
this made me smille and the idea is wonderfull, your voice is perfect for this but bring it out!
#15July 28th, 2006 · 10:08 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
tired of crappy input from...
Oldies324 wrote…
No offense meant, but I think it got pretty boring after about 3 minutes.
Your voice is great, bring it up in the mix, tune your guitar, more repeated advice, etc. etc.
I like the punk idea :P
people w/no music posted,i mean put your money where your mouth is,LETS SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER-good or bad.I understand your just trying to help,BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT A PROPERLY TUNED guitar sounds like???boring??then place your vote and click out!!I've said it before on this site for those of you who are serious about "making it" a person in charge of A&R is only going to listen if your tune makes a good impression right away!I know not everyone is out to market their music,just a thought.Bottom line is  I don't care if you record in a fifty gallon barrel playing a rubber band and banging on a coffee can w/ a chicken drumstick,let's hear it!!!Somebody in bandamp will dig it !!Some will hate it,Most will careless!!BUT YOU WILL HAVE CREDIBILTY,next time you throw your 2 cents worth of critique!
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 5:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.