1 2

#1September 10th, 2005 · 05:20 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
7 posts
Peru
Junto a Ti

This song is not in a battle

esta cancion la escribi a principios del 2004, se la dedique a una chica que nunca la escucho, poruqe nunca le dije jijijiji

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 11th, 2005 · 06:53 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
please speak english here... guess I need to put that into the Rules...

speak english on the forum... there's too many people from too many countries to have everyone speak their language, and besides, the people who created the site are American and they can't see beyond their tiny little worlds...

I don't care if the lyrics to your song are spanish, but write your posts in english
#3September 11th, 2005 · 09:45 PM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
Or...
You could also make rooms by language. It sounds like Leadbelly Tienes buena voz hermano! Eso sí, la guitarra no propone nada.
#4September 12th, 2005 · 02:47 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
re: Or...
Micosis wrote…
Tienes buena voz hermano! Eso sí, la guitarra no propone nada.

entheon wrote…
please speak english here
#5November 26th, 2005 · 02:20 AM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
Huevos Dave
If globalization is now nearest to all of us, it would have to include all languages, at this time there is no hegemonic language nor country, so please don't close your minds to your language, it would be stupid, considering how beautiful languages can be, and remind that every mind is a world, so it's not only your world.
#6November 26th, 2005 · 09:32 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Translation
I'll make u the favor of translate what zillaox said:

"I wrote this song in the beginings of 2004, and I dedicated it to a girl who never listened it, cuz I never told her, lol"
#7November 27th, 2005 · 09:57 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
FUCKERS!!!
that's why I even hate most of northamerican!!!!
most of them ( not all) think they r the best, the owners of the world, the kings of it, even God... cm on, assholes, u must understand u r not even a nail of my finger.
u, Livadream, r a fucking asshole, and hope u never succeed, really, and it doesnt matter if what u said was a joke or was seriously, but that makes me wanna fuck u all northamericans!!

PS: I dont wanna make all northamericas here feel bad, cuz i know many of them here in bandamp who r really nice, but those like Livadream I wish could dessapear.

that's all, and goodbye.
#8November 27th, 2005 · 01:50 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Truthfully, though, it is a tough thing to call, If you allow posts in many languages, only the people speaking the language understand it, unless you use babelfish to translate it... but if you allow only posts in english, only english speaking people understand it... unless you use babelfish... so basically someone has to use babelfish.... and since the board was created by entheon, he rules the roost, and it is his call, I mean, he puts alot of work and time into this so that we can put our music here... so I think we should respect his wishes.. and I am not just saying this because I am american... I can use babelfish as good as anyone!!!   

Jim
#9November 27th, 2005 · 01:54 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
BTW:

It is a pretty good song.. could use some good bass/drums.. a couple of times your vocals drift off a bit, so could use a bit stronger vocal track... but overall nice....
                 Jim

or:

Es una canción bastante buena. podría utilizar algún buen bass/drums.. un par de épocas que sus vocals mandilan de un pedacito, así que podría utilizar una pista vocal más fuerte del pedacito... pero agradable total....
             Jaime
#10November 27th, 2005 · 02:29 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
my problems wasnt the fact that everybody wanted the post in english, cuz i support that idea cuz that way everybody understad; my angry comes from what livadream said

jsut that. hope u have a nice day
#11November 28th, 2005 · 01:10 AM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
To Jim
You seem to be an intelligent person, I liked the way you explain it.
To Iszil: Es bueno saber que no estoy solo.

Thank you
#12December 6th, 2005 · 12:22 AM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
Huevos livadream
I want to be kicked and banned from this forum, it's so much more pleasant than read this kind of stupid things.
I just want to tell you that this fucking site is not worth, I won't keep reading this humiliations from you fucking U. S. people (not americans, that would include us all, because America it's not only U. S. A.).
Someday your empire will fall, you don't have enough time left, beware of darkness.
I'm insane too, it's better than be from U. S. A., in fact the people who says they're right are oftenly wrong, like you, little bastard: livadream.
¡Viva Hidalgo!, ¡Viva Simón Bolivar!, ¡A la chingada Bush y todos sus hijitos xenofóbicos y post-imperialistas!
¡Viva el Señor Mico!, ¡Cuídate Catalina, contratamos un hacker negro para infiltrarse en su base de datos!
Amigos hispano-hablantes, no entren el 16 de diciembre.
#13December 6th, 2005 · 02:03 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
I believe liveadream should be banned straight away from the site for being insulting and discriminative towards Iszil in first place.
I also believe that english is the most practical language for this site, simply because it's universal and not because it's from any particular country.
#14December 6th, 2005 · 12:53 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Iszil wrote…
that's why I even hate most of northamerican!!!!
PS: I dont wanna make all northamericas here feel bad, cuz i know many of them here in bandamp who r really nice, but those like Livadream I wish could dessapear.
I hope I was included in that PS- Many North Americans are dumb, but not all. If we're statiscally speaking: Mud, Entheon, Livadream (who says he's from the US but frankly I don't understand any of his English) and I are all Americans, so right there that makes 1 out of 4 Americans that are morons.

JimkDaAdtman wrote…
Truthfully, though, it is a tough thing to call, If you allow posts in many languages, only the people speaking the language understand it, unless you use babelfish to translate it... but if you allow only posts in english, only english speaking people understand it... and since the board was created by entheon, he rules the roost,
Actually Mud created this site, no offense to Entheon (he gives great advice and is Thy Lord Mud's prophet-Hail Ampism).
And speaking of speaking English, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Olympics use English and French as the Universal language. The Olympics are a symbol of goodwill and harmony in all countries. I think it is beneficial to learn different languages but since English is most widely used, don't hate me because I spoke it from birth.

Micosis wrote…
I want to be kicked and banned from this forum, it's so much more pleasant than read this kind of stupid things.
I just want to tell you that this fucking site is not worth, I won't keep reading this humiliations from you fucking U. S. people (not americans, that would include us all, because America it's not only U. S. A.).
Someday your empire will fall, you don't have enough time left, beware of darkness.
I'm insane too, it's better than be from U. S. A., in fact the people who says they're right are oftenly wrong, like you, little bastard: livadream.
¡Viva Hidalgo!, ¡Viva Simón Bolivar!, ¡A la chingada Bush y todos sus hijitos xenofóbicos y post-imperialistas!
¡Viva el Señor Mico!, ¡Cuídate Catalina, contratamos un hacker negro para infiltrarse en su base de datos!
Amigos hispano-hablantes, no entren el 16 de diciembre.

Hold on there, don't hate because Livadream hates, don't become like him. This is a good site, but all are welcome. That includes people who want negative attention and are too dumb to do anybody any good, for the well-being of all.  
I hope North America doesn't fall. And I certainly hope you don't try to hack in my computer and steal my free version of Kristal. I certainly have not been as grateful as I should be for the men and women who fought for and built this country. But just because someone is born in the US and is also an ungrateful idiot doesn't mean that one day they won't grow up and realize their stupidity and learn and grow and then be a vital and beneficial government official-ooh I made a rhyme, lol
Anyway, I applaud people who stand up for what they believe, as extreme and dumb as it may seem sometimes. At least they're doing something. But, is killing people really going to make the world a better place? Sure, it's grabs someones attention, but does it really change and benefit people?
And yes, I like the western Pacifism ideal and also Hume's Moral Philosophy. And the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." 

And to zillaox-if you even log onto BandAmp again, it sounds like a nice song, I would suggest breathing from your diaphram to support your breath and you'll get more power behind your vocals. And I hope your love life has picked up and that you will tell a girl when you like her.

Well...I hope someone finds this worth reading.
#15December 7th, 2005 · 09:38 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
to Livadream:
what truth, asshole??? the truth that u r not intelligent enough to realize u r a unuseful being in this world??? cm on man, i hate to hate people, but i cannot avoid the fact that people like u must die. i dont care if u dont care, but i just wanna see that other people understand what i say. even most of US people here has understood that i'm right and u r wrong. just get out of here and try to do smth useful with ur bug life. i know u r such and idiot that if u r able to keep on living it'd be a miracle, but no way; i dont care of ur life.

people, i want u to understand all this, and if u do i know u'll support what i said...

PS: i dont know if it's able to banish Livadream for ever??? gonna talk to webmaster... may be it's a extreme determination, but i want that asshole out!!! it's my goal!!! cuz of the fact of u r umberrable...
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 11:38 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.