1 2 3 4 5 6
#76August 22nd, 2007 · 03:44 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Anyone??
MindsAtPlay wrote…
I vote for somewhere in the midwest next time!  Ill bring my pc and all my toys!  Ill make sure to bring Marino!  So did any music come of any of this?  I see lots of instruments but havent seen any music posted?  Man, it does look like alot of fun!  Lets get busy planning the next one!

Taka has some recordings he is going to edit and post I believe.  We have some audio/video on the facebook group page...you just have to join facebook, then ask to join the group....I think the link is up above somewhere already...

Well...in order to start planning the next one, someone has to step up to the plate and volunteer to host it.  Any takers??       

There's not really much cost involved...we had a bbq so I bought hamburgers and hotdogs...and I invited a bunch of local friends who brought some salad's and nibbles.  It's handy if you have a big yard for camping and jamming.  Also a nice touch...is if you live in an area with some decent attractions - I think everyone who came enjoyed seeing Niagara Falls and some of the area Niagara area.  You might be required to pick up some people from the airport...but if you have one nearby it's no big deal.  If anyone wants more details about what's involved, feel free to PM me.
#77August 22nd, 2007 · 06:18 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
*sighs* i am not aloud to join face book >.< my parents hate it >.<
i would host (beleive me i would luv too) but its not just my house and i dont think my parents and brothers would apprechiate it lol
#78August 24th, 2007 · 06:11 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: 1 Days and counting!! N.A. Bandamp Party!!!
A Full box of GIGATHANKYOUS to everyone.
Spoon and Richard Great hosts

Put me down for Next Year!!!!
Had a chat with sue and she says well both come next year..........
May I suggest the Caribbean Coast !!! The Grand Canyon or similar..........
Decided to stop smoking and put the money in a jar ..... That's eleven bucks a day!!!!

I'm still not home yet!!!!.....Don't get back to the homestead till next week.....Will be able to upload my pics on Wednesday next at the earliest.......... I also took some movie footage of the journey.

Love This Amp thing!!!

LOL

Kersploosh
The Fish
#79August 24th, 2007 · 06:41 AM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
hosting
hmm i have to talk to our manager but we have access to some land..We could set up a stage, we have PA and lights, plus power..  Not sure about it but I can start looking into it now.
#80August 24th, 2007 · 01:56 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
DUDE! YEAH!!!  I will be there, I promise!
#81August 24th, 2007 · 05:33 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I will do my damndest to be there next year... it's just not right that Swordy was the only brit that went - now you'll all think that we talk funny!!!

So just avoid the week around the 13th August next year - I don't think Sue (my wife) would be overly impressed if I were away for our 25th wedding anniversary!  (Or maybe she'd come too )
#82August 24th, 2007 · 07:26 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Yeah, I am sure we will be there again! This one was wonderful..... Can't wait for the next get together.... Ya know, we can have small jams anytime too, if people want to meet up and jam.. that can be great.. 

Jiminuk wrote…
I will do my damndest to be there next year... it's just not right that Swordy was the only brit that went - now you'll all think that we talk funny!!!

So just avoid the week around the 13th August next year - I don't think Sue (my wife) would be overly impressed if I were away for our 25th wedding anniversary!  (Or maybe she'd come too )

A trip to the states would be a nice 25th anniversary present..  wink wink nudge nudge
#83September 4th, 2007 · 07:58 PM
4 posts
Canada
Did anyone ever put the music on the site?
#84October 21st, 2007 · 06:56 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
A trip to the states would be a nice 25th anniversary present..  wink wink nudge nudge

Next year? http://forum.bandamp.com/Feedback/1346.html

It's in Nevada, the Black Rock Desert. From there, if people are traveling from across the globe, I would suggest going to Yellowstone (volcanic activity galore), and the Grand Tetons (vast beautiful mountain scape). It's not a long drive!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 4:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.