1 2 3 4 5 6

#61August 17th, 2007 · 07:28 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
lol no we dont have school on sundays, but i do have loads of work, and besides we just had a death in the familly so i wouldent be able to come any ways as pup said better luck next time.

and it is so cool that you got to meet mr. fish! i heard Taka's on his way so be expecting him too!!!!! but im not sure who else is going other than those two.. hmmm. you should deffinitly get some live recordings of all the fun
#62August 18th, 2007 · 06:56 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ON our way..
We are getting ready to leave soon, and should be there this afternoon...

Woo HOoo..

JimK
#63August 19th, 2007 · 10:10 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ALRIGHT
Made it to Canada... Had a GREAT TIME!! Met Spoon and Siren, Fish and Taka, Lots of other great friends.. Had a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL TIME!!! Now, we are in Buffalo, visiting with FLyer.. And having more great fun!!!  Wooo HOoo...

This is AWESOME! 

Check the Audio review forum for a small clip of our fun time together at Flyer's

JimK
#64August 20th, 2007 · 09:35 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
So, how many people gathered there?

> Iszil
#65August 20th, 2007 · 09:40 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
What fun!  We had Swordfish, Takaminer, JimDaAdtman, NakedToes, Dusty, Siren and me!  I had also invited a bunch of other musicians over to my house, so we had quite an evening of jamming and fun.  More later...
#66August 20th, 2007 · 10:13 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Very cool
Can we get details!!!
#67August 20th, 2007 · 11:54 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
back home...
We are home now.... We had a wonderful time... I actually got to jam with Bandamp members in PERSON.. that is the coolest thing in the world...  Much thanks to Spoon for bringing us into her home, and Richard for all his help.. Had alot of fun playing blues with Colin, and watching Taka was just incredible... What a talent... You are a blessing to the world my friend..  Watching Spoon and Siren do some of their songs live was very cool...  And Swordfish, all the way from the UK!!  How cool is that?!?!?!  He led us in a Bandamp Jam that was so much fun...

I was honored to be a part of this wonderful event...  And then, Even though Flyer couldn't make it, we brought a part of it down to him... And that was wonderful... He helped me alot with some Bar chords I was having trouble with... and we had fun playing some of his songs live in his living room... Baltimore Girl, Baltimore girl, I'm stuck in Buffaloooooo!!!!  Hahaha  what a blast!!!

JimK
#68August 20th, 2007 · 01:26 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Only 363 days left until the next North American Bandamp party! YAY! 

We had a council of bandampers at the party. We first voted unanimously to hold next year's party at Toasted Goat's house (that's what you get for backing out!).  But upon further consideration...we decided that Kansas has  entirely too much corn ( "we want you too Malachi" - Children of the Corn )...and then voted to have it at Alerion's place in New England (since he too bailed on attendance!).

The theory is..if you plan early - then you're likely to have more commit to attending.  I started talking about  this one last August....so....start thinking about coming next year...you don't want to miss out on a fun time like this

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5073183377

P.S. This is my 500th Post!!! 
#69August 20th, 2007 · 02:34 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
More pics!!!
http://jkoontz.com/bandamp/

WOOO HOOOO!!  This was fun ya'll....  and YOOU MISSED IT!!  NA NA NA NA POO POO!!!!!!

JimK
#70August 20th, 2007 · 04:34 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Jim those pics are worth a million words, you dudes must have had SUCH a good time!
Spoons, must we log into 'facebook' just to see the pictures?  

He's got red hair !!! 
Got to be Swordy the Geordy from now on ! LOL
#71August 20th, 2007 · 04:53 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
yep...must log on to facebook...I'm a bit of a privacy freak...so this was the only way I could think of to monitor who gets to see the pictures...
#72August 20th, 2007 · 07:39 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
how cool
I wished I could've  been there.... Definitely gonna do something next year though... It  looks like you guys had a great time.  would love to have heard some of the music that you played.
 Did anybody record it on video ?   I'm sorry I missed it.
#73August 21st, 2007 · 06:03 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I wanna go!
Ok, I want you all to put 2 dollars from now till next year in my PayPal acc, and may be when we get to that date I have enough money to travel.
JimK, those pics were cool!

> Iszil
#74August 22nd, 2007 · 01:52 AM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
ehhhh theres no place like home???
spoon wrote…
Only 363 days left until the next North American Bandamp party! YAY! 

We had a council of bandampers at the party. We first voted unanimously to hold next year's party at Toasted Goat's house (that's what you get for backing out!).  But upon further consideration...we decided that Kansas has  entirely too much corn ( "we want you too Malachi" - Children of the Corn )...and then voted to have it at Alerion's place in New England (since he too bailed on attendance!).

The theory is..if you plan early - then you're likely to have more commit to attending.  I started talking about  this one last August....so....start thinking about coming next year...you don't want to miss out on a fun time like this

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5073183377

P.S. This is my 500th Post!!!  :razz:

waiiittt im confused, where is the next one being held???
good new s is i might be able to attend the next one granted nothing comes up, its on a good enouph date that wont make my parents vomit at the thought, and its close eneough (close enough meaning not outside the united states unfortinitly i have no pass port and am to young to leave the states unacompanied by an adult and or legal gardian, to wich my parents refuse to consint.)

getting their might be an issue depending on WHERE it is, but then again it might not be so bad ^_^ depending on WHERE it isssss so i ask, where is it????
#75August 22nd, 2007 · 03:33 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
I vote for somewhere in the midwest next time!  Ill bring my pc and all my toys!  Ill make sure to bring Marino!  So did any music come of any of this?  I see lots of instruments but havent seen any music posted?  Man, it does look like alot of fun!  Lets get busy planning the next one!
1 2 3 4 5 6

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:19 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.