1 2

#1July 25th, 2006 · 01:42 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
FL Studio Tutorials!!
Learn to Write Your Own Music Using FL Studio!! An active forum member and contributor here at BandAmp, WillyDavidK, has created a series of tutorials for those who are trying to learn FL Studio. This series currently includes a 'basics trilogy' with 3 tutorials to cover all of the basic concepts in FL Studio, sure to get you started making music!! In the future this series may include some smaller tutorials over things you and our community request, or other neat things possible within FL Studio that are not commonly known.

If you haven't heard of or used FL Studio before, there is a free demo available from their website (click "TRY IT OUT!" in the upper left hand corner). Feel free to grab a copy and head over the tutorials to start making your own songs right away!

Tutorial 1: The Basics
Tutorial 2: Patterns and the Playlist
Tutorial 3: Using the Mixer and FX

Have ideas for developments, fixes, or new tutorials? PM them to WillyDavidK, feedback is important!
#2July 25th, 2006 · 03:56 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Where can I get a free working version of FL?
#3July 26th, 2006 · 06:55 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Stay Clean, Pay Big $$$$$
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Where can I get a free working version of FL?

I think one would be required to purchase it off the FL Studio site, otherwise one might consider piracy... But BandAMP neither encourages nor supports allocating or installation of pirated software!!!
#4October 19th, 2006 · 03:49 PM
1 posts
United States of America
my band
I want to be in a band and I really need some help.
#5October 19th, 2006 · 06:22 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
PIRACY
I guess 99% of bandamp users (if not 100%) use pirated software - what other choice do we have?

I luckily happened to buy some audio gear this week and some CDs came with it (Cubase, Sonar, Ableton) - I think this is the only way to stay clean without spending lots and lots of money. Or borrow a CD from someone who actually bought the desired software.

#6October 20th, 2006 · 07:46 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
re: my band
vanilla wrote…
I want to be in a band and I really need some help.

Well, This is a great place for you..... Here you will find alot of musicians, and many who are interested in doing collaborations...  Just join right in...  Check out the songs in the Audio Review... and get into the chat...  Post a request for collaboration....  Showcase your talents by recording something yourself, if you can.....  And let's hear what you got!   

Welcome to the Amp....

JimK
#7October 20th, 2006 · 07:48 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
re: PIRACY
JBP wrote…
I guess 99% of bandamp users (if not 100%) use pirated software - what other choice do we have?

I luckily happened to buy some audio gear this week and some CDs came with it (Cubase, Sonar, Ableton) - I think this is the only way to stay clean without spending lots and lots of money. Or borrow a CD from someone who actually bought the desired software.

:)

Nice.. I have always wanted to try Sonar out.... Have you tried it?  Is it any good? I also hear good things about Ableton, but then I hear alot of negative as well.... so I dunno....  But if you try Sonar, let me know what you think... I wouldn't mind trying that....
#8October 31st, 2006 · 11:43 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
India
hey puppetxeno,

thnx dude u've helped big time, i'm jus 18 and have interest in music, well ok more thn jus interest. i read abt ur tutorial it was gr8 help but most of the things u told were wht i already knew, but THT FPC drumloops were new to me......and i would really appreciate if u could gimme some online classes to master ths FL studio........coz i wanna make songs not jus instrumentals but with vocals also......as i'm a rapper it will be gr8 deal if i'll rap on my own beat........so bro plz plz plz help me......i'm really desprate to learn ths thing.......my ID is dearest_of_eminem@yahoo.co.in ADD me and plzzz help me out here.........i'll be hoping a postive reply from ur side
#9July 16th, 2007 · 05:46 PM
1 posts
United States of America
best help ever
i've searched for some comprehensive help on how to learn FL Studio from the ground up and your tutorial rocks, best out there i think. , it's much much appreciated.
#10July 16th, 2007 · 06:34 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: best help ever
loads of fruity loop video tutorials on you tube

just search fruity loops.......ok

suck it and see??

the fish
#11August 2nd, 2007 · 12:21 PM
19 threads / 15 songs
84 posts
United States of America
Free FL Studio???
For the guy who wanted a clean working version of FL Studio, the demo has all features working, including .wav and .mp3 export with no time limit. The only thing it will NOT do is save your projects. By downloading the installer, anything may be tried from these tutorials. If you want to save your projects (ie you like the program enough to keep working with it) do what I did and buy the software. I started out with the lowest end demo version and wound up buying the producer version with the lifetime upgrades option. The program was barely worth it in early version 2/3 - it is totally worth it now and keeps getting better.

But DON'T take my word for it. Try it. If you don't like it, uninstall it. This is a better deal than you'll get from Sonar or Logic...
#12August 2nd, 2007 · 01:06 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
better to me would be a 90days trial with ALL functions embedded
I am loosing interests when I cant save my ideas for today and cant go on tomorrow
so FL ....

....NOPE!
#13November 12th, 2007 · 03:24 PM
1 posts
South Africa
wtf
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
I am loosing interests when I cant save my ideas for today and cant go on tomorrow
so FL ....

....NOPE!

dude that's the most idiotic thing ive ever heard, you mean to say that you are not gonna be interested in flstudio just because the demo cant save projects?

so YOU....

......GAY!
#14November 12th, 2007 · 03:33 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Thats a quick way to get yourself banned there, SMD.  Especially disrespecting a very respected member!
#15November 12th, 2007 · 04:07 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
re: wtf
sMd wrote…
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
so FL ....

....NOPE!

dude that's the most idiotic thing ive ever heard, you mean to say that you are not gonna be interested in flstudio just because the demo cant save projects?

so YOU....

......GAY!
Hey man I think you're way out of hand!!!!!I don't think you really need to express your point that way.We are all open for the most part to listen and share ideas,and we don't always agree.But don't you be coming here insulting people!You are very close to banning, maybe you've already crossed the line!!Just starting and already insulting members man !!Amazing!!!
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 10:15 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.