1 2

#1April 23rd, 2010 · 05:51 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
The bandAMP Network grows
It's official.....
The BandAMPOfficial youTube channel is on-line, up and running.

Get over there and subscribe, become a friend, leave a message, upload a video or simply sit back and watch the videos already uploaded by those most creative bandAmp members.
All credits must go to dustyskates who's soul incentive it was setting it all up....a perfect step into a growing network.

So any videos you have of songs or even any songs you have that need videos .....
  Get Editing !
And get those videos to dustyskates who'll upload them for you.
If you already have a video uploaded anywhere on-line just send dustyskates the link and he'll do the rest.
There is also talk of videos being made to order ..... but again contact dustyskates or leave a post on this thread

If you're really proud of your video post it in the Pit
.......even though we can all watch it at BandAMPOfficial  
And if it's meant to be for a song on bandAmp then edit your thread and put it underneath the song it goes with in the Audio Review.

Remember to only put the videos code in between the youTube tags when you post a video, like this :
[youtube]a1B2c3PO[/youtube]
..... just in case you didn't know
#2April 23rd, 2010 · 11:52 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
i thought dusty was the only one able to post anything?
#3April 24th, 2010 · 12:27 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
You can post whatever you want in our forums. That includes links to youtube videos such as those that are on the official channel.
I am the only one who can upload videos to the official channel though.

Remember, if there are video bloggers here that those are good for the channel too if related to music.
#4April 24th, 2010 · 03:07 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
no like i thought you were the only one who could UPLOAD the videos to the official bandamp youtube site. kings makes it sound like anyone can upload their videos to the youtube channel/site thing
#5April 24th, 2010 · 08:21 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Kings:
"And get those videos to dustyskates who'll upload them for you".

"If you're really proud of your video post it in the Pit"

Kings is a straight shooter lol. Pretty straight forward. I post the ones to the youtube channel. If you want to share here, put the link in the pit.
#6April 24th, 2010 · 09:31 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
dustyskates wrote…
Kings:
"And get those videos to dustyskates who'll upload them for you".

"If you're really proud of your video post it in the Pit"

Kings is a straight shooter lol. Pretty straight forward. I post the ones to the youtube channel. If you want to share here, put the link in the pit.

Yea but I shot myself in the foot the first time lol....cheers K for pointing it out.   
#7April 25th, 2010 · 11:41 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
This is a good idea to have a Bandamp Youtube page...Dusty is doing a great job.. He has made 2 videos of songs that I have done that are collaborations with other Bandamp Members (Schubbi, Basket Case & Toasted Goat,....He has a knack for making videos.
#8April 29th, 2010 · 04:12 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
12 Subscribers!?
Hey guys and gals!

Our bandamp channel on youtube only has 12 subscriptions! Yikes!

We have 1500 members...meaning less than 1% have subscribed. In order for this page to be effective, we need people to subscribe and also others to participate. If you would like to see more active people uploading songs and sharing ideas on this site, take the time and subscribe on youtube to www.youtube.com/BandAMPOfficial
If you do not have an account there, make one please and subscribe. It only takes a minute.

In order for me to be able to network properly using youtube as a tool, we need a good amount of subscribers to show the youtubers that the AMP is serious.

Thanks and see you on the tube

Mark
#9May 8th, 2010 · 03:41 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
3 more subscribers over the last 10 days. Not bad but we can do much better!

We are up to 15...maybe we can double that by the 20th?

Hope so!
#10May 9th, 2010 · 09:39 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
ill get all my friends to subscribe!  I've added Bandamp to my Other Channels list.

I've got 28 subscribers, so I could PM individually all of them, so that they could all subscribe to bandampofficial.
#11May 9th, 2010 · 01:53 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Thanks! That would be very cool.

Also, thanks to Battlecat who made a Youtube account and subscribed.

Great work guys.
#12May 9th, 2010 · 02:51 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
we have almost 1500 bandamp members, surely we could get 500 subscribers simply just from ourselves?

send out a mass email to everyone who is on bandamp, active or not, and ask them to subscribe!
#13May 14th, 2010 · 03:49 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Would be cool for sure, that is if it is possible.
#14May 14th, 2010 · 11:17 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Hey dusty,

On bandampofficial, you should subscribe to as many people as you can (if you are looking for people to subscribe to, then just go to the browse section, and click on Channels, and then click on the music category.  Subscribe to tons!), so that people might subscribe back.

Also, if they do subscribe back, then be sure to send them a little note on their channel thanking them for subscribing back.

This kind of marketing is used on Youtube quite frequently, and other things like Twitter, where people generally follow you back once you follow them.
#15May 14th, 2010 · 12:47 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
I like to check the channels out and if they are musicians that might find our site useful I send a message inviting them to check the site out and to subscribe. I rather not subscribe en masse in the hopes that some will subscribe. This keeps it less cluttered. My goal was to get people to subscribe that actually want to subscribe and that will be checking the site out and the youtube channel out...more worthwhile. I am working on it slow but sure. I would much rather see more Ampers subscribing tho! 
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.