United Kingdom
BANDAMPOFFICIAL..... you tube
HEY I STUMBLED INTO THIS...

http://www.youtube.com/user/BandAMPOfficial#p/a/u/0/JoqikEENx6w

ITS A FANTASTIC BANDAMP SITE!!!!

wow WOW check this out

DENIS LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/user/BandAMPOfficial#p/a/u/1/04ROu1KHqV4

Im stunned ........... didnt know this stuff on the net thru bandamp logo.........

IM STUNNED!!!!

TRULY AMAZED...........AND HAPPY....... BUT....

SO WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THE SITE???

I LOVE THE MOVE TO VIDEO............

BUT WANT TO KNOW WHO WATCHIN OVER THE NEW VID SITE???
TO STOP IT GETTIN FULL OF CRANKS???
#2April 20th, 2010 · 11:19 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
That is me.
If you have any vids to post lemme know. I am the only one able to post anything there, so it will be kept clean. I will rotate different videos to appear each week so each member gets exposure. Once more members get vids on there, I will promote the channel like mad.
If you don't have a vid but have a song you would like to post, I can post an image and simply play the song alone with only the picture...or several pictures like a montage.
Just let me know the song and where to download it. I can take care of the rest.
Anyone needing a vid posted, also lemme know if you have a band myspace or other site you wish to be linked to the video.

Just post in this thread if you want me to look through your uploaded songs and make a bit of a video for them. I would be more than happy to. It would mean the site would have loads of songs up fast.

I am at your disposal folks.
#3April 20th, 2010 · 11:21 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Oh yeah
And yes, Denis has some amazing stuff up there already.

Iszil's Beatles cover is cool too.

Can't wait to see more instant classics up!
#4April 21st, 2010 · 01:49 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Oh sweet so thats you dustyskates?
Me and my band just released a "music video" for our The Man song that I have uploaded on my account so if you could put that video on there and then have like a thing for BandAMP.com and my member name or something at the end that would be awesome. the video is at www.youtube.com/thekunadiuns

If you need the actual video file instead of just a link of it on youtube let me know and ill get my cousin to email it to you

Thanks!!!
#5April 21st, 2010 · 01:52 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Be sure to friend the bandamp site and subscribe to it. The more subscriptions the better for the channel!

I can dl the song from your page. Doing it now.
Cheers
M

EDIT: All set. Your video is up and running. Nice work!

Peace
#6April 21st, 2010 · 10:14 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
dustyskates wrote…
Be sure to friend the bandamp site and subscribe to it. The more subscriptions the better for the channel!

I can dl the song from your page. Doing it now.
Cheers
M

EDIT: All set. Your video is up and running. Nice work!

Peace

Hey Dustyskates - I'm the guy who edited the video - the one that you downloaded off youtube to put on your channel was glitched - youtube did something to it (the color is all glitched about half way through) when they compressed it for their site when I uploaded it.    (so as a result, the one on your channel is glitched too)

I'm in the process of reuploading it to our own channel - unglitched (I'm using another file format - divx, not m2ts).

So, when uploading it to the bandamp channel - please use the original file (it's in divx format, so its not crazy huge size, but it is HD).  I can give you a link to the original if you'd like - http://www.mydailytech.com/kunadiuns/theman.divx.

But, I think that we should go about this youtube channel in a different way than you guys are taking it at the moment.

What i mean to say is that for videos that Bandamp's members want to have on the channel - you should have it so that they upload them to their separate artists channels, and so that the Bandamp channel is just a conglomeration  (did i spell that right?) of all our different vids (by adding them to the "favorites" list, and removing the need for an "uploads" tab alltogether), instead of having someone reupload the same video thats already on the original artist's page, which makes everything confusing.

I've been learning a lot about youtube channels in setting up my own - http://www.youtube.com/thebigguyconnor.  I think I could help a lot in the organization of this channel if you guys would let me.
#7April 21st, 2010 · 10:58 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
^^hes my cousin
#8April 21st, 2010 · 11:19 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
TheKunadiun wrote…
^^hes my cousin

lol
#9April 21st, 2010 · 01:00 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Nah, I like it the way I am doing it. Thank for the suggestion though. The more times your video is posted, the more potential exposure it has. I also link the upload with the channel of the person who made it.

Also, not everyone has a YouTube channel. This provides a chance for people to be on YouTube without having to fuss over it.

I will re-upload the new vid for you. I thought that all that distortion etc was on purpose lol.
Cheers
#10April 21st, 2010 · 01:51 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I think it's a good think for the BAofficial-channel to actually feature the videos aswell - to mirror the original uploads from the members. Would ofcourse be nice to put a link to the original channel/video in the video description. That seems only logical.. Increase exposure to the actual artist's channel but it's the BandAMP channel where it all comes together.

I think Dusty is handling this well.
#11April 21st, 2010 · 02:26 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I agree with you PX. Dusty is doing a good job with the site...Dusty.. i want to post a song. I don't have a video of it. If you want to make a video for the song that would be cool....I'll let you know about the song..
#12April 21st, 2010 · 04:20 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
JPB has done a couple of VIDS, they have been pro produced too, would be nice to get them up
#13April 22nd, 2010 · 03:10 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Flyer's is posted.
Would be cool to check out JPB's as well!
#14April 22nd, 2010 · 07:41 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thanks for doing the video, Mark..it blew me away. you even found pics of my old hometown to use...
#15April 22nd, 2010 · 01:07 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Hey dusty I just noticed....you have our band name spelled wrong.
Its
The Kunadiuns not The Kanudians
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 12:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.