1 2

#1August 17th, 2005 · 07:23 PM
6 threads / 3 songs
26 posts
United States of America
another cover song
hey, sorry this is another cover song.  it says in the post that its a cover song and that she plans on posting another cover song.  so maybe an admin could just drop her a PM reminding her that cover songs arent allowed on the site.

http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/995.html
#2August 18th, 2005 · 05:10 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i just posted a reminder on her song before i saw this abuse post.  i'm not sure she knew about that rule, but i'm sure upon seeing my post and the link to the rules section, she'll understand
#3August 18th, 2005 · 05:55 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i get it  now   i was suspicious because of song quality, but you nailed it down for me
#4August 18th, 2005 · 06:02 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
62 posts
United States of America
So this is suppose to scare me off
First, had no idea about the cover thing, but w/e i will remove it.  Second it's really hard to fake vocals, (have you even heard the original or do you just assume all women can sing alike) third if you thought your insult was funny u really need to get out more.  Get a life.  Oh and by my album when it comes out.   for more information check out my Myspace page.
#5August 18th, 2005 · 06:32 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
62 posts
United States of America
Moron
It's the same pace you fucking jacksass (pretty much except i requested a more jazz feel but w/e) two Jaci is an Alto, a deep alto, really deep, toni braxton-ish.  I am a saprano, no not like the kinda on HBO moron (though i am Italian) if i sped it up number it wouldnt be able to change the entire pitch, and if it did, it would make the song go super fast.  i am not some dumb whore, dont be jealous.
#6August 18th, 2005 · 06:41 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
um.  you can change pitch without speeding up the song.  just so you know.
#7August 18th, 2005 · 06:52 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
62 posts
United States of America
News to me, but it doesnt matter what he thinks, i actually have records, prior recording along with numerous chart readings.  so do i actually care what some dude off the internet thinks.
#8August 18th, 2005 · 06:58 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
so do i actually care what some dude off the internet thinks.
obviously you do or you wouldn't be posting your songs here

my finger is squeesing the ban trigger tigher and tighter...

how you deal with an assinine person says alot about your maturity as a person

i can control my assininity... can you?

oh... and sorry... my bad... "sped up" "pitch shifted" whatever ... same concept different sides of the coin
#9August 18th, 2005 · 07:13 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
62 posts
United States of America
entheon wrote…
so do i actually care what some dude off the internet thinks.
obviously you do or you wouldn't be posting your songs here

my finger is squeesing the ban trigger tigher and tighter...

how you deal with an assinine person says alot about your maturity as a person

i can control my assininity... can you?

oh... and sorry... my bad... "sped up" "pitch shifted" whatever ... same concept different sides of the coin

just face the fact you're wrong and retarded.  man up to it, you are a man right?
#10August 18th, 2005 · 07:21 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
yes I'm a man... and I'm often wrong... and I am severely retarded...

i said i would eat my words and now I am doing just that...

sometimes we must lead by example...

so...

now YOU face up to the fact that you broke the rules and started whining about it... then YOU take down your cover songs and put up some of YOUR original material so we can hear who YOU really are... thanks and good luck
#11August 18th, 2005 · 07:33 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
62 posts
United States of America
Ok that was hot
orgasmic brb
#12August 18th, 2005 · 07:40 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
62 posts
United States of America
New song up
It's old and has very bad production.
#13August 18th, 2005 · 07:48 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
ok great.. this is getting better...

now, you do still need to remove your cover songs please

there are instructions on how to do that somewhere here, i think on the tech support forum

essentially you'll have to go to you "My Home" page... remove them from the battle by selecting "Declare Peace" and then delete them by selecting "Delete MP3"
#14August 18th, 2005 · 09:41 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
62 posts
United States of America
entheon wrote…
ok great.. this is getting better...

now, you do still need to remove your cover songs please

there are instructions on how to do that somewhere here, i think on the tech support forum

essentially you'll have to go to you "My Home" page... remove them from the battle by selecting "Declare Peace" and then delete them by selecting "Delete MP3"

The only reason Crystal Clear is up is because it's on my album, but I want to keep Man In the Mirror, i think it's better than the original
#15August 18th, 2005 · 09:54 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
well... I didn't make the rules, hon... the rules is the rules...

this ain't my site... i just live here...

I actually liked it a lot... lots of soul... but we have a no cover's policy here and until we create a "covers" thread that's the way it'll stay...

though if you want... you should add a request to the ideas & feedback forum asking for a special forum where you can post your own renditions of covers...

the main problem for us I think is legal... like rights wise it's a tricky business to deal with having other people's copyrighted music on our site...

independent self represtingin artists is one thing... but putting up songs by artists not here to represent themselves can be dangerous regardless of whether you paid for the rights to have it on your CD... cuz this technically qualifies as airplay... so technically for every person that listens to it a royalty should go out...

anyway... it's tricky... please remove your covers!! it's not cuz we don't like your singing, it's cuz thems the rules for now and this is the site with thems rules
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: September 7th, 2024 · 10:53 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.