#1October 26th, 2021 · 05:22 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Pace - video synthesizer lyric video
I will now proceed to hurt your eyes.

Photosensitive trigger warning! Not a joke.

#2January 31st, 2023 · 04:18 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
So Alice Deeper is your project?
Is this you singing / performing?
Yes video is trippy, song is very much your style
Listening to yT channe as I write ... good stuff
Just surprised there are no comments here
#3January 31st, 2023 · 05:34 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hey kings! Yes, that's my project since some years. Basically consolidated all the projects and opted for this name that hadn't been taken yet, much to my surprise.

Well, Bandamp is not pulling the traffic it once did so I'm not so surprised that there weren't any comments. Am mostly on Soundcloud now. Not a bad platform - but no matter the platform, freeing up the time to make music at all remains the biggest challenge..

And yes all of that is me. Funny you comment on this track as I just (this evening) started work on the follow up project of this one, with fitting retro equipment albeit not true vintage. The music in the video was made with true vintage stuff
kings wrote…
#4January 31st, 2023 · 06:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
Hey kings! Yes, that's my project since some years. Basically consolidated all the projects and opted for this name that hadn't been taken yet, much to my surprise.

Well, Bandamp is not pulling the traffic it once did so I'm not so surprised that there weren't any comments. Am mostly on Soundcloud now. Not a bad platform - but no matter the platform, freeing up the time to make music at all remains the biggest challenge..

And yes all of that is me. Funny you comment on this track as I just (this evening) started work on the follow up project of this one, with fitting retro equipment albeit not true vintage. The music in the video was made with true vintage stuff
kings wrote…

You are good busy ..... 

Je bent goed bezig man ... yea that makes more sense 

I've got your yT channel open in another tab, Eternity - Long Shot atm and liking it all a lot.
Yes bandAmp will always be that special cafe at the end of the Universe, it wouldn't work as anything else.
It's going to take some time to catch up with all the work that has been done over the past years .... but know I will be checking it all out.
See you out there.
#5January 9th, 2024 · 10:09 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Hey PX,
this again is a crazy tune. I really like the strange 8-note-movement between the lines. Please go ahead with this.
Have you ever thought about polyphonic voices (at least two)?
And have you ever thought about adding some other kind of analog instruments like a Cretan Lyra?
https://www.rental-center-crete.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/cretan-lyra-musician.jpg
This would fit perfectly as a leading instrument.
btw HNY to all of you
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 6:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.