#1April 1st, 2015 · 03:32 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well, you took the video down, so now I can't take the time to view it. I did manage to watch part of it last week (I think?) but I got called away and only just now found myself in the situation to sit down for it.

I remember - indeed - psychedelic cover art, with brightly coloured fractal type images and a shiny skull of some type, and at first the music and vocals are really hypnotic. The images and music really work well together for that part. But once the vocals become separated (one part clear, one part heavily effected) that kinda takes me out of the hypnosis, shortly after which I decided to act on the message I had received and leave for the night.

And now I can't finish the review, but I know there was both merit in the images and the music and how they worked together. If you can't get a fully budgeted video clip with actors and settings and props and whatnot, finding suitable images to the song you built is a pretty effective way to spark some extra... dimension... to your work. So yeah.

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:58 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.