#1May 29th, 2013 · 04:45 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Tears in Heaven - Rendition (video)
A song by Eric Clapton and Will Jennings from the soundtrack to the film Rush. The song was written about the pain and loss Clapton felt following the death of his four-year-old son, Conor who fell from a window of the 53rd-floor New York apartment owned by his mother's friend on March 20, 1991. RIP Conor.

]
#2May 30th, 2013 · 01:15 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
A very soulful interpretation of "Slowhand's" sad ballad. The new classic gitti sound pretty warm. Really nice.
Oh, btw : A small tip from my side : I read your description on youtube and noticed that you mentioned price and the dealer/shop where you bought the gitti. This could (maybe) be judged as a form of "commercial use" of this song by Youtube and perhaps they gonna make some trouble due to this object.
I'd say better you delete this passage : which was around Ģ350.00. Purchased through one of their Dealers on Ebay called 'Cantabile Music'.

Itīs kinda dangereous uploading covers and talking about business/deals/shops/advertisement.......cause Youtube might delete the vid and give you a warning.

Just my 5 cent..................
#3May 30th, 2013 · 01:59 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
A very soulful interpretation of "Slowhand's" sad ballad. The new classic gitti sound pretty warm. Really nice.
Oh, btw : A small tip from my side : I read your description on youtube and noticed that you mentioned price and the dealer/shop where you bought the gitti. This could (maybe) be judged as a form of "commercial use" of this song by Youtube and perhaps they gonna make some trouble due to this object.
I'd say better you delete this passage : which was around Ģ350.00. Purchased through one of their Dealers on Ebay called 'Cantabile Music'.

Itīs kinda dangereous uploading covers and talking about business/deals/shops/advertisement.......cause Youtube might delete the vid and give you a warning.

Just my 5 cent.................. ;)
Thanks U.L.L.
You may well be correct about adding info about the price, but people do put links on how to buy stuff all the time.  I could understand it if I was trying to sell, I see it as providing info to people who are interested.
I was thinking of you actually when I uploaded the song, in that one of my vids was band in Germany, which is why I added the details of the copyright etc, it seems to have payed off...so far.....
#4May 30th, 2013 · 02:14 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Yes, all these legal aspects about copyrights, commercial usage and stuff is rather complicated.
Youtube is quite rigorous about just a pure suspection of rights infringements.
Even if one is not "guilty", he has to dipute and prove that he has no commercial interests.
Sometimes Youtube is making some unnessecary trouble.
#5December 4th, 2013 · 03:21 AM
21 threads / 20 songs
59 posts
Germany
I have no words, very nice
#6December 4th, 2013 · 04:14 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Schubbi wrote…
I have no words, very nice
Thank you
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 1:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.