Peter Paul: bass
Lebo: drums

cheers!
#2May 15th, 2013 · 04:21 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Ruimte voor subtitels ..... lol

I honestly think the music is tight and together but Art makes it difficult to appreciate.
He needs some lessons and needs to hear himself, for this recording anyway.
#3May 15th, 2013 · 05:32 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…

I honestly think the music is tight and together but Art makes it difficult to appreciate.

Ok, would you care to elaborate? I think Art would really appreciate any constructive feedback, so if you have any vocal and / or performance suggestions, let's hear them!
#4May 16th, 2013 · 03:32 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Very energetic performance/song. Funky and dirty.
Agree to kings about the singer. HeŽs much "off-tune", esp. when he has to sing not that loud.
Perhaps he couldnŽt hear himself very good this evening, which makes it hard for a singer to hit the notes.

However, you guys seem to fit together so I think youŽll improve automatically when youŽre gonna practice a lil more and gigging a lot.

U.L.I.
#5May 16th, 2013 · 05:26 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
kings wrote…

Ok, would you care to elaborate? I think Art would really appreciate any constructive feedback, so if you have any vocal and / or performance suggestions, let's hear them!

He hits it good at 2:00
Wow, listening again someone is madly out of tune, you or him .. lol
Sounds like he needs to hear himself and he needs to be mixed more prominently, in that he's competing with the music and not complimenting it.
I can hear the melody to the song and it would be excellent if it were in tune and not so forced.
Tell him to practice holding different notes .... in the shower or somewhere like that.
And not to go outside his own limits.
Though towards the end he gets into it, he has a good shout ... with a bit of a Lemmy grunt to it.

Getting into the song more and more, good stuff, nice melody, catchy.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 5:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.