#1May 4th, 2013 · 09:05 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Peaceful Easy Feeling - Cover
Learning as I go to get a decent quality Green Screen effect - My best attempt to far.  The main difference is I had a light behind me, which from tutorials I've seen help any green reflection onto the subject being videoed.  I don't think I can improve upon it much more based on the surface filming area, at least not at the moment.
Featured here is my New Fender FSR (factory special run) Limited Edition USA Strat. Even though it's a USA Strat is has a different feel and sound to my old Vintage 1978 Strat I sold to buy it and a nice Classical Electro Guitar.  Still she's a beauty.

#2May 14th, 2013 · 03:20 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Love it! Great video and cover I can see the passion when you're singing!
#3May 15th, 2013 · 04:10 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes me love it too.
I really like your fading effect.
The green screen has worked out really well, good job ... yes youTube is a whole education system.
Excellent performance too though for the video I think you could start 'performing' more. Have you thought of splitting the screen ? so you can show how it's you who makes ALL the music. Or superimposing you and your twin brother (in red bandana) onto one background?
#4May 15th, 2013 · 04:43 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Yes me love it too.
I really like your fading effect.
The green screen has worked out really well, good job ... yes youTube is a whole education system.
Excellent performance too though for the video I think you could start 'performing' more. Have you thought of splitting the screen ? so you can show how it's you who makes ALL the music. Or superimposing you and your twin brother (in red bandana) onto one background?
Yeah, I'd like to get more creative with it. These initial videos are a testing ground. It all takes so much time, I'm learning to be more patient with it, and eventually build on the ideas as they come. At  the moment I'm focusing more on my performance, especially my singing, I've never really worked on it before.
I may start doing a combination of real live footage as in these recent ones and some outside footage miming, I certainly won't start dancing unless you want to have good laugh.....
#5May 16th, 2013 · 03:21 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Really good work , Denis. Music recording´s well, (multi-vox)-chant is well done, video editiing´s fine.
Cant´s say no more..............................

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:30 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.