1 2

#1March 30th, 2013 · 06:17 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Take it Easy - COVER
My first attempt at using Multi- Cameras - The sync is out a little, but it's OK for starters.

#2March 30th, 2013 · 11:19 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
    Woah Denis. That was PROFESSIONAL. I thoroughly both enjoyed the cover (which was unbelievably fantastic by the way, excellent job...I love the eagles) AND the video!!! Both were stellar. Loving the whole mult-camera stuff. Wish I had more than one camera!! 

But really man fantastic job, I really enjoyed it
#3March 31st, 2013 · 02:45 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
:D    Woah Denis. That was PROFESSIONAL. I thoroughly both enjoyed the cover (which was unbelievably fantastic by the way, excellent job...I love the eagles) AND the video!!! Both were stellar. Loving the whole mult-camera stuff. Wish I had more than one camera!! 

But really man fantastic job, I really enjoyed it :D
I used a Sony portable camera with HD and two iPhones, the one on the acoustic is an iPhone 3GS, bit grainy, but I suppose you can use it for an effect like black & white. The close up of me singing is the iPhone 4S (has HD, but if you notice it's not as good as the Sony Camara (me singing in larger frame and playing Strat in large frame). In the first take the close up of me singing was out of focus for some reason, so I did another take miming - I wish now that I'd re-recorded the whole thing, you can't beat the real deal, more emotion for a start, but then I could improve my acting skills.
I would have loved to had a go at doing the backing vocals, they are beautiful and really make the song. I suppose I could work on doing it and re-edit the video.
It was fun, I'd like to get more creative next time, like you have done with yours.
#4April 2nd, 2013 · 07:13 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
A good idea to realize this vid by using multiple cams, fits very good.
Audio recording“s also well done, very close to the original, esp. the "westcoast-strat-sound". Superb.
Vox are pretty expressive and strong that I forgot that the original version .
OK, synchronity is a lil off, but hey, for your first multiple cam vid it“s pretty nice.
Take it easy. 

U.L.I.
#5April 2nd, 2013 · 08:21 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
A good idea to realize this vid by using multiple cams, fits very good.
Audio recording“s also well done, very close to the original, esp. the "westcoast-strat-sound". Superb.
Vox are pretty expressive and strong that I forgot that the original version .
OK, synchronity is a lil off, but hey, for your first multiple cam vid it“s pretty nice.
Take it easy. 

U.L.I.
Thanks U.L.I
Actually the sync is better than I though, intially I played it back via my iPhone, the sync is out on that for some reason, when played back through a PC, the sync is pretty dam spot on.
You Take it Easy too
#6April 2nd, 2013 · 02:37 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Easy living with this song in mind. Missing the traditional vox layers of the original band. Great job. Love the guitar solo and more your face expressions while playing. Well done though!
#7April 2nd, 2013 · 03:37 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Easy living with this song in mind. Missing the traditional vox layers of the original band. Great job. Love the guitar solo and more your face expressions while playing. Well done though!
I really wanted to do the vox layers, too impatient and I'd need a falsetto to get some of the notes, perhaps some members might have a go??
#8April 6th, 2013 · 02:52 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
That was really really good.
Love your little 'acted' cuts ... 'stone me' , 'open up I'm climbing in', 'drive me crazy'
I can see the difference in quality yet it's all very clear considering it's iPhone work.
So this is two takes ?
Very good track too.
#9April 6th, 2013 · 02:13 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
That was really really good.
Love your little 'acted' cuts ... 'stone me' , 'open up I'm climbing in', 'drive me crazy'
I can see the difference in quality yet it's all very clear considering it's iPhone work.
So this is two takes ?
Very good track too.
First take - Me singing - three cameras -
Second Take - Lead guitar - Two cameras
Camera one - Sony portable camera with HD video
Camera Two - iPhone 4s - HD video, not as good as the Sony, but not bad
Camera Three - Iphone 3gs - Basic, gets the job done, bit grainy

I've bought a Basic HD Sony Camera the other Day - Bargain £120, retails at about £200, practically new -  Gonna probably try Tequila Sunrise next, Green Screen using a video backdrop of...... you guessed it...... a wicked video of the Sun Settting -
Fun Fun Fun
#10April 7th, 2013 · 07:48 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Hey Denis, have you ever thought about using a harmonizer for your song productions ?
Those devices are pretty helpful tools for peops who like to sing and need some decent backing vox without practicing all the different vox-layers, record and edit them.
Perhaps such a machine could be a helpful purchase in future.

Here some infos.
http://tweakheadz.com/harmonizers-and-more/
#11April 7th, 2013 · 12:50 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
Hey Denis, have you ever thought about using a harmonizer for your song productions ?
Those devices are pretty helpful tools for peops who like to sing and need some decent backing vox without practicing all the different vox-layers, record and edit them.
Perhaps such a machine could be a helpful purchase in future.

Here some infos.
http://tweakheadz.com/harmonizers-and-more/

I did give that some thought, but I'm a purist - It's just plain cheating, it's not real
The new Cubase 7 vari audio has a built in harmonizer, I think I can create similar effect with cubase 5, my current DAW

#12January 8th, 2016 · 02:43 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Take it Easy - COVER
Denis wrote…
My first attempt at using Multi- Cameras - The sync is out a little, but it's OK for starters.

******* Brilliant Denis!! Just found this .... OMG!!! love it!!

Ecstatic fish
#13January 8th, 2016 · 03:08 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: Take it Easy - COVER
swordfish wrote…
Denis wrote…

******* Brilliant Denis!! Just found this .... OMG!!! love it!!

Ecstatic fish
Cheers mate
#14May 5th, 2017 · 09:51 AM
10 threads
1 posts
Netherlands
I realy liked the video
#15May 5th, 2017 · 10:25 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
EzVidz wrote…
I realy liked the video
Thank you
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.