#2February 20th, 2013 · 01:02 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
#3February 20th, 2013 · 02:09 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Just put the video 'number' between the youtube tags.

But the video seems to be blocked due to private content
#4February 20th, 2013 · 03:11 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Just put the video 'number' between the youtube tags.

But the video seems to be blocked due to private content

Here's how to do it in more detail:
http://forum.bandamp.com/Questions/27177.html
#5February 20th, 2013 · 04:12 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
Ok...lol
Figured out......  I think.....lol

Thanks guys
#6February 21st, 2013 · 02:27 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice technique and well played.
Nice guitar, lovely tone, the diamond inlays look similar to my Tanglewood Sundance, but I sense it could be another make, Taylor perhaps.
You can take your vids to another level and record on your daw if you have one, then sync it to the video - it's quite easy to do, there are few YouTube tutorials on how to do it.
Look forward to the next one 
#7February 22nd, 2013 · 06:13 AM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
Hey denis!
Thanks for the nice words and info.  Im reading up alot on daws and well everything about recording....its alot to take in but there is still a little room in my ol brain to soak up new things.

That's my dear old washburn...... I've had her for about 25 yrs......she's been through alot.....fell down the stairs with me.... I crazy glued her lower bout as it was sticking out about 2 inches from her sides!  And she's never played better. 

You are a tech wizard who shares his knowledge freely.  I thank you for that!

Mb
#8February 22nd, 2013 · 02:48 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Hey denis!
marthamaymoo wrote…
Thanks for the nice words and info.  Im reading up alot on daws and well everything about recording....its alot to take in but there is still a little room in my ol brain to soak up new things.

That's my dear old washburn...... I've had her for about 25 yrs......she's been through alot.....fell down the stairs with me.... I crazy glued her lower bout as it was sticking out about 2 inches from her sides!  And she's never played better. 

You are a tech wizard who shares his knowledge freely.  I thank you for that!

Mb

There is a lot to be said about Washburn guitars, highly recommended by guitar pros - My cousin has gigged with one for about 25 years, loves it.

It may be worth checking on using your iPad as a DAW, makes sense if you are only going to do the odd recording. you may only need special cables for your mics, that is if you have any.  If you need any help recording your acoustic, I can tell what I've learned, I'm pretty happy with my results, others often think the same.  Yeah I like sharing knowledge as well as learning new things - it's fun 
There are also some quality tutorials on the net, as I'm sure you are aware, the best ones are from pro producers, many of them share their ideas in the hope of learning things from others - that's nice don't ya think.
#9February 22nd, 2013 · 08:25 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
Its VERY nice
Hi Denis!

I think we should move this discussion over to flow in the studio or gear or lessons or somewhere.....but I hope the moderators will allow me some leeway here.

I will post in gear......ok?

Thanks!!

Mb
#10February 23rd, 2013 · 02:26 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Good composition, nice picking technique, nice guitar sound.
Well done.

About  recording, DAWs etc. : You can use some free software as "Audacity" to learn working with recording programs and stuff.
Or you could try to purchase a used, older version of i.E. "Cubase", "Pro tools" etc. This  can be a  "low costs" option
to get a professional recording setup. Just watch Ebay.  

U.L.I.
#11February 25th, 2013 · 05:18 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice fingerstyle playing...Always awesome to hear your guitar work!!!!
#12February 25th, 2013 · 06:53 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Cool ? .... very cool !

I'm in love ..... dont get me wrong, I also love Marino .... it's a guitar thing !
Your Dad must be so proud , I would be if any of my kids could do anything like this.

Hope you dont mind I just tidied up your fist post ....
I'm baffled though how someone so wonderfully chaotic can have such sublime control 
#13February 25th, 2013 · 11:40 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
re: First try
marthamaymoo wrote…
Song i wrote for my dad 
Now *I'm* impressed!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 6:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.