#1February 10th, 2013 · 02:58 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
electronaut
Here's another psychedelic video.
Follow me on this trip..........................

#2February 13th, 2013 · 12:28 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Honestly speaking, the movie does not go with the music for me - perhaps if you got it to pulsate in time with the music it may work., or have it in the background like using a green screen effect.
I much prefer your previous videos with real live footage and the occasional effect thrown in.

It will be interesting to get others to comment, better to have many opinions and suggestions 
#3February 13th, 2013 · 03:27 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
85 posts
United Kingdom
i'm sorry ULI, I've seen I think 1 other video by you and this is not as good. A bit unimpressive, it looks just like windows media player visualisations. I know it's probably not about your technical ability in movie making and more about just chilling out to the music but that's my point of view as far as giving feedback goes. Good music though. I might check out this other one with live action
#4February 23rd, 2013 · 02:37 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Tnx a lot lot, guys , for your opinions.
Itīs important to me to know what others think and feel about the videos.

I was just experimenting with some effects of the software and was pretty fascinated of the possibilities of it.
So I created a bunch of these "caleidoscope" clips for using in a video.
You know, Iīm a playchild, loving to try things Iīve never tried before.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnīt. Some like it, some donīt. 

U.L.I.
#5February 25th, 2013 · 05:17 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I found the video visually interesting although it could use other elements coming in out me thinks....The music is great as usual !!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:24 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.