#1December 31st, 2012 · 06:13 PM
1 threads
3 posts
Canada
Vicious Circle, what kind of music is that?
Hi

Let me know what you guys think about this new track?
In what kind of music would you classify this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVV-aZCCQX8
#2January 3rd, 2013 · 12:02 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I would categorise this as .... Link Music
You know the kind you find plastered over static HTML pages by people who make one post and then run away!

Not only have you missed the fact that we have a special youTube bbcode button you've also missed the fact that this is a community of musicians who ALSO have music and that if you were to take the time to listen to these others who have been here for much longer you may get an answer to your original question ........ otherwise it remains, not very exciting, Link Music
#3January 3rd, 2013 · 02:09 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Gaga genre
And I dont like masquerades - not respectable
#4January 3rd, 2013 · 06:47 PM
1 threads
3 posts
Canada
Woow! Wait a second! I'm back. You're right, I didn't even take the time to explore this forum and listen to the music that other members do, shame on me. Of course, I posted a link and I didn't come back. I am also a musician, I am the music producer of "Eye Class". The kind of music I posted seems to be difficult to categorize, and I need to know what people think about it. I take your comments into consideration, I'll listen to other members' stuff, and post again. No disrespect!
#5January 4th, 2013 · 03:49 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
A! So you found your way back then !
Comment or review three songs in the Audio Review and then upload your own tracks from your Music page ..... it will come out in the Audio Review and so enter the pages of history .....

Making uncategorizable music sounds interesting in any case ....
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 9:52 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.