#1November 11th, 2012 · 03:19 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Song for You - Cover - Video

So here's a video to a cover of a song I did that I put up in the audio review. Its also in HD
#2November 11th, 2012 · 03:42 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nicely done Graig.
What software did you use for the x3 Craig's? - it's very life like.
Would have liked to have seen a few more angle shots and different places, but I guess that is very time consuming.
Love the rendition - the dryness in the recording is just right, creates intimacy without it being over the top.
#3November 11th, 2012 · 10:23 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Thanks for watching Denis!
I used Sony Vegas Pro to edit it. Part of why it may seem more life like is that I recorded it better quality video to begin with.

Yeah I wanted to have a few more angle shots as well, but yeah it would have been pretty time consuming. Not to say I couldn't have done it just because it was time consuming. Because really a better product is made with the more time put into it. Its just im pretty busy this week. thanks again man
#4November 11th, 2012 · 12:37 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
This is pretty awesome. Triple Craig...

Now put some smooth reverb behind the music and it gets some "room".
You've found definately your vocal layer here. Listen to some of EducatedGuess' songs and hear what he did with his vocals.

LOL I DO LOVE your final comment!!!

#5November 20th, 2012 · 12:12 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Love that peaceful flow and the idea of just one perspective with you guys Jim, Bob and Craig. 
It fits the music.  No hectical cuts, changes, effects or other MTV-like "eye-cancer-causing" stuff.
I like also the interaction of the boh gits.

Oh, and if you you wanna make some money you need to leave your house and play outside.........................................on the road again..................

U.L.I.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 9:01 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.