#1September 30th, 2012 · 04:55 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Wood-, cement- and ironheads
In this video Iīve used the cement-figures from the Wittener Sculptor Christel Lechner, other sculptures and nature-motifs in my neighbourhood as "visual medias" for my instrumental piece "Just for fun".
Edited with cyberLink power director
Would be quite happy about some feedback, what you like and what you donīt, where to improve.........

enjoy

cinematized Ulfred Giefcock

#2October 1st, 2012 · 02:20 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Your'e improving, the timing of different shots is just right imo.
The scenes are interesting, not ever seen those statues before - where it is most effective is where the first shot of any given statue is shot from far away gradually getting closer until you have a real close up, like towards the end of the video. Like too the effects, like the red colouring and various others where it looks like the photo is moving.

The only negatives I could see is in some of the movie shots your hands were shaking - To much alcohole perhaps...lol

~The art is taking lots of shots/clips and knowing which ones to pick and in what order to edit them, thus creating a visual musical journey - you are getting there - keep at it 
#3October 2nd, 2012 · 03:26 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Thank you, Denis for taking time to watch and giving a feedback. The "video review"-section is sadly quite quiet . Not much going on.

OK,
power director provides many possibilities to edit / manipulate video/foto material.
About the "shivering" hands I can definitely say that I dinnīt drrinkk tooooo muchch
allohooole, hicks.
I assume you mean the scene where I move around the "hugging pair" staue in the park.?.?.? I didnīt find out the reason, but I assume that itīs caused in digital artifacts. When filming I used the digital picture stabiliser of the cam, and when editing I also used a stabilisation option. And after rendering the clip these shaky effects appeared in the movie.  Rookie probs.................

The cements figures of Christel Lechner are placed in different cities in the region.
And they inspired some peops for interesting vidclips.
Here 2 different approaches to use em in vids :

#4October 2nd, 2012 · 11:51 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Having a hard time lately with the phenomenon 'Video Clip'
Most of the times the pic's or vid's  distract me from the music, or the music is distracting me from the vid.
I had some moments I could enjoy both together in this piece, quite pleasant.., interesting themes anyway.
I think thats a compliment,
anyway the effort deserves one, making your way through new programs is not an easy job!
#5October 2nd, 2012 · 03:13 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
Thank you, Denis for taking time to watch and giving a feedback. The "video review"-section is sadly quite quiet . Not much going on.

OK,
power director provides many possibilities to edit / manipulate video/foto material.
About the "shivering" hands I can definitely say that I dinnīt drrinkk tooooo muchch
allohooole, hicks.
I assume you mean the scene where I move around the "hugging pair" staue in the park.?.?.? I didnīt find out the reason, but I assume that itīs caused in digital artifacts. When filming I used the digital picture stabiliser of the cam, and when editing I also used a stabilisation option. And after rendering the clip these shaky effects appeared in the movie.  Rookie probs.................

The cements figures of Christel Lechner are placed in different cities in the region.
And they inspired some peops for interesting vidclips.
Here 2 different approaches to use em in vids :

Your video is better
#6October 15th, 2012 · 03:20 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Another great one ULI...Love your creativity my friend!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 1:06 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.