#1September 16th, 2012 · 01:04 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
2 moods
Haven´t been much online these days since I was slightly lazy, seat farting and unsure what to do next.
Then I decided to play some git exercises, scales and stuff (got really lame and stiff fingers).
But then I changed my mind and started working on a new vid. Have collected so many pics and clips over the last weeks and I asked a friend who´s a painter if I can also use her paintings in my vid , and she agreed.
So I hope having matched the mood(s) of the music with this visualisation.

I´d be glad about some feedback about your impressons, guys. You know, I´m still a bloody rookie in this art and depend on reflections of watchers to learn and improving my vids .

Hope you enjoy.

U.L.I.

#2September 16th, 2012 · 03:34 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
This was really well put together dude! The music was perfect for the scenes and the paintings were REALLY good too I thoroughly enjoyed it. How'd you put the music together? Like what instruments did you use? Mostly programming?
#3September 16th, 2012 · 05:17 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
nice work ULI - I'm alover of nature the scenes are lovely.
The face was the best part for me and how you varied the depth.

It's hard work editing video, you did good, it certainly brought your music to another level.

So just keep at it, take as many video cuts as you can and pick the best.
#4September 23rd, 2012 · 04:16 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Thanks, guys. Glad you like it. 

craig wrote…
How'd you put the music together? Like what instruments did you use? Mostly programming

Same instruments as always. Gitte, bass and synth. Except drums no programming, all handmade.

Denis wrote…
The face was the best part for me and how you varied the depth.

Haha, yeah, the face. Shot just a few fotos of this Grafitti with different zooms from the same place.
Arrayed in the movie it (re-)creates this "zoom-effect", the depth as you said.

Couple of days ago I purchased "power director 10 deluxe" by CyberLink for a bargain.
30€ new and original(CD and book). Costs usually ~75€ here.
Compared to the simple WLMM it is much more  voluminous , puuuuuuuh. Much to learn again.
My brain´s gonna burst.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:55 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.