#1August 26th, 2012 · 06:26 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Denis's Daughter Dancing
My youngest daughter aged 21 entered a national beginners pole dancing competition.  You may ask yourself how I approved.  Well it's all in the best possible taste.  She has only been learning for a few months - her teacher entered her for the competition. In this performance she just qualified for the final having made quite a few mistakes, which in practice she perfected.  I think because she made an effort to make her face a picture of horror and white contact lenses to go with the backing track 'Thriller', plus she had over 25 friends and family supporting her at the competition, the judges put her through. She starts Uni in October and may miss the final, she will not produce a sick note either because any absence at Uni can effect her overall results.  She is studying to become a primary school teacher.

#2August 27th, 2012 · 03:33 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany

these f**king GEMA-blockheads,  stupid a**holes, ignorant w*nkers,  have blocked this clip due to cr-infringement.

For sure, coz weīre stealing and abusing this valueable music and gonna ruin the record comp. and the artist.                                                                           sarcasm
For sure, coz GEMA is the heroical protector of all the poor artists who are exploited by german youtube watchers of poledance vids.                                          cynicism

Welcome to Absurdistan .... formally known as "Bananen Republik Deutschland"

#3August 27th, 2012 · 03:42 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
:mad:     

these f**king GEMA-blockheads,  stupid a**holes, ignorant w*nkers,  have blocked this clip due to cr-infringement.

For sure, coz weīre stealing and abusing this valueable music and gonna ruin the record comp. and the artist.                                                                           sarcasm
For sure, coz GEMA is the heroical protector of all the poor artists who are exploited by german youtube watchers of poledance vids.                                          cynicism

Welcome to Absurdistan .... formally known as "Bananen Republik Deutschland"

How annoying - why is it I'm able to see it in UK?
Edit* Is there anywhere I can post it where you can see it?  I do have a photobucket Account, I'm pretty sure I can upload there and give a link.
BTW, this is the first YouTube video I've posted in ages, they edited the video to reduce camera shake - very clever
Edit 2* I've also downloaded Google Drive - You can store up to 5GB and share with the world
#4August 27th, 2012 · 04:06 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Itīs for years now that GEMA and youtube are disputing about royalties for copyrighted material but they canīt agree .
GEMAīs claiming too much money per download, so that it would not only become uneconomical for youtube, it would be ruinous.
And every uploader of protected music might get probs with youtube (from deleting a vid to deleting the entire user-account).

I used an add-on called "proxtube" for deblocking those vids, but it seems youtube has developed some algorithms to make "proxtube" inefficient. ...........an everlasting struggle

Now Iīm looking again into black screens.................................................
#5August 27th, 2012 · 04:15 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Denis wrote…
they edited the video to reduce camera shake - very clever

Yip, they have "deshaked" /stabilized my "cruising" vid, too. Original is much more shaky.

Denis wrote…
I do have a photobucket Account, I'm pretty sure I can upload there and give a link.
Dunno "photobucket" til now, but if you want post a link here Iīll try to watch it there.

Iīm thinking about leaving youtube again (data, kraken, big brotherīs watching you, limited options for license selection )
and joining vimeo. There one can choose of all CC-licenses and not only between YT-standard-license or CC-by.
Vimeo is way smaller than youtube but theyīre not that hungry for userīs datas.
But I didnīt decide till now.............................................
#6August 27th, 2012 · 04:54 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
Denis wrote…

Yip, they have "deshaked" /stabilized my "cruising" vid, too. Original is much more shaky.

Denis wrote…
I do have a photobucket Account, I'm pretty sure I can upload there and give a link.
Dunno "photobucket" til now, but if you want post a link here Iīll try to watch it there.

Iīm thinking about leaving youtube again (data, kraken, big brotherīs watching you, limited options for license selection )
and joining vimeo. There one can choose of all CC-licenses and not only between YT-standard-license or CC-by.

I've sent you a link - might as well put it here too - This is google drive - hope it works never tried it before

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7scA1hc3PBcZVJKcDFTSE95dFk

EDIT** Link works, but quality rubbish, I downloaded from YouTube via any video converter, must be some better settings - but hey it works 
#7August 27th, 2012 · 06:45 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Denis wrote…
ULI wrote…
Denis wrote…

Denis wrote…

I've sent you a link - might as well put it here too - This is google drive - hope it works never tried it before

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7scA1hc3PBcZVJKcDFTSE95dFk

EDIT** Link works, but quality rubbish, I downloaded from YouTube via any video converter, must be some better settings - but hey it works  ;)
Uploaded original file to Google Drive - should be better quality
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7scA1hc3PBcWkZ6QjlTQTFWdEE
Hope that it works worldwide
#8August 30th, 2012 · 08:07 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Bravo
Ahh to be young ...& as Dame Edna would say ' let this be a lesson to us all lovies , live it to the full and keep the day job. Denis really a credit to fine upbringing. Proud dad     
#9August 30th, 2012 · 10:46 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
very good for begging pole dancing.  I bet you are glad she's going to uni and not making this a career choice.. even though there is nothing wrong with pole dancing as a career choice.  Just not sure I'd want my daughter to choose that path.
#10September 2nd, 2012 · 03:01 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
A Ha Michel Jackson , no wonder they nailed the video.
But bloody hell Denis ... you have one groovy primary school teacher of a daughter.
It's the music it is ... it flows through you and your girls
Congrats that she did so well.
#11September 2nd, 2012 · 03:04 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Haven't a googlemail account.....  
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 5:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.