#1August 6th, 2012 · 06:00 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Confused Waiter

New video! Plus its the first featuring one of Kings' many takes on introducing my channel! Do you guys like it? And Kings I hope you are alright with the fact that I only used your audio  But I think it worked out rather extraordinarily! And I forgot to include your good evenings. Don't worry I'll include those WITH your video in my next video Thanks so much again!!! Hopefully people will like it, and hopefully you like it!

Not to say that the contest is over everyone. Send in anything you got! Good evenings, hellos, intros, explosions, anything.
#2August 6th, 2012 · 12:27 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
LMAO LIME!!
#3August 7th, 2012 · 03:22 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany

gnmblrgwfmpf !!!!!!!!!!!!
What does your doctor say ? Any chance to healing?      

I think King´s part should appear in the very beginning, as a sort of intro, announcer, presenter, badge or so.
In all your vids.
#4August 7th, 2012 · 03:48 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Thanks for watching guys!

I was thinking about putting his intro at the VERY beginning but I don't know if I like it at the very beginning you know? Like I think after a few seconds of an intro thing then BAM it comes in and then you get to the meat of whatever it is the video is about? But what do I know? That's why there is this contest and that's why people are voting! I appreciate all the feedback!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 1:25 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.