4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Good Evening and Welcome to ... Craigs Channel

It's a bit dark .... 
#2August 4th, 2012 · 02:58 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
LOL LOL oh my god kings lol lol that was HILARIOUS!! thank you so much!!!

I dont even know what to say. This was...like...even better than anything I could have ever hoped for. Dear god your voice is SO EPIC LOL

Thanks so much kings!!! Now I just need to download this and use these clips!!! Who knows, you may have won yourself a regular introduction
#3August 4th, 2012 · 03:05 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
speaking of which...does anyone know how to download youtube videos? especially if I start getting more video responses I actually just realized I'll need to know how to do that lol. Just get a program that does it or something?
#4August 4th, 2012 · 03:19 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yea it was fun to do .... only realized later how dark it actually was.

As I said Craig in the youTube description if you want any 'clean' clips (no titles or effects) just ask and I'll edit and send.

If this brings with it some creative ideas ... again just let me know, I can record more..... actually need a good excuse too ...  
#5August 4th, 2012 · 03:24 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
O! Yea downloading youTube videos ... try Google duh!
Seriously there are so many programs or even on-line options

But be warned most free programs have SO much advertising and 'change your home page' and 'install yahoo toolbar' etc etc
#6August 4th, 2012 · 04:24 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
3 mins take if you want a straight take, BUUUUT the good mornings, afternoon and good nights made me smile and laugh.
Kings looks like your lights are pointing at the camera, try setting up the camera pointing in the opposite direction,  - hopefully should give you more light. Or if you have a workman halogen lamp put a white sheet approx a foot away to create a diffuser - I'll put up a link latter on how to set it up. I've got some and recently put a dimmer switch on the halogen lamp, to fine tune the amount of light- I need to get motivated to cut some movie tape......
*EdIt*
Something like this, wind on the video a bit.

#7August 4th, 2012 · 06:12 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Kun wrote…
does anyone know how to download youtube videos?
Hey, HoboJim!
Hereīs a link to a Firefox Addon "Easy youtube downloader".
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-downl-10137/

After installing (no restart nescessary) a dl-button appears under every vid and you can download yt-vids and choose different formats MP4, flv, MP3.

@ Kings : do you live on a houseboat anchoring in a Gracht ?
#8August 4th, 2012 · 06:45 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Denis wrote…
3 mins take if you want a straight take, BUUUUT the good mornings, afternoon and good nights made me smile and laugh.
Kings looks like your lights are pointing at the camera, try setting up the camera pointing in the opposite direction,  - hopefully should give you more light. Or if you have a workman halogen lamp put a white sheet approx a foot away to create a diffuser - I'll put up a link latter on how to set it up. I've got some and recently put a dimmer switch on the halogen lamp, to fine tune the amount of light- I need to get motivated to cut some movie tape......
*EdIt*
Something like this, wind on the video a bit.
Now that was good, he goes on a bit but very informative ... I sense a shower curtain project coming up
If bandamp had a thank you button here's another one to ad to the many     ; )
#9August 4th, 2012 · 06:50 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
@ULI ... No but I do see my little dijke house as a bit of a boat sometimes .... your looking at the width, there's more through a door on the left.
It is on the water though ... but in the middle of the famous bulb fields, I had the curtains closed for some quiet and the general acoustics
Cheers for the comment.
#10August 4th, 2012 · 07:45 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Uppps, forgot to mention :
@ HoboJimBob: In order to avoid copyright problems with yt they provide an alternative licensing to their own
standard yt license which forbids using foreign material (music, words, text, fotos, footage, etc) in userīs own vids. Will mean : since Kings has published his vid also under standard yt license it might perhaps come to conflicts with yt copyright rules if JimBob uses Kingīs clip  / audio.
Since a few months yt provides uploads under CC-by (creative-commons) licence for the purpose of further usage.
So, my tip is this : Kings, when you change the license of your vid to CC-by, HoboJimBobCraig can use your vid (and its content) for own purposes without problems.

In your yt video-manager is a CC-button. There you can find all vids under CC. By using the search bar you can find certain themes.
(i.e. cars, diving, humor, cartoons.....).
Thatīs a great option for video creating peops, musicians, wordmen and and and....

Craig, giving this information  to the peops youīre requesting to send their music, words, clips etc for using in your vids is very important, I assume. They need to use CC.

Folks, read the yt rules ! It saves you from running into judical walls
#11August 5th, 2012 · 03:43 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
@Kings - The 'clean' clips would be great if you could somehow either upload those or get those to me. (email at __________).
Also I may send you an email soon for more 'creative' ideas for stuff you can say! Whence I think of anything of course.

@Denis - I know that video wasn't intended for me but that was really helpful and gave lots of great ideas thanks so much for posting. I actually REALLY enjoyed another video you posted a little bit ago about mixing techniques and the 'haas' effect i think? That was absolutely brilliant.

@ULI - Thanks so much for the download link I'll get on that right away and...
AHA I was wondering about the whole copyright mumbo jumbo business. Thanks so much for posting. See this raises some questions because there is this famous (around 500,000 subscribers counts?) called wheezywaiter who asks his viewers to post videos of them winking as video responses and then he uses those in future videos. And he never specified any type of what license they should use. But I suppose, making sure everyone uploads with CC would be the safest way to go....Thank you so much for spelling it out so simply!
#12August 5th, 2012 · 04:36 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
ULI cheers ... changed to CC license
Also added annotations with a link to Hobocraig channel
#13August 5th, 2012 · 04:47 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
kings wrote…
Also added annotations with a link to Hobocraig channel

Great, Kings. Thatīs what the CC-BY attribution is purposed for. The creator of a work we used -no matter if we used music, footage, words- should be mentioned.
Same vers-versa, of course.
#14August 5th, 2012 · 04:54 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
@Kings - The 'clean' clips would be great if you could somehow either upload those or get those to me. (email at hobocraig@gmail.com).
Also I may send you an email soon for more 'creative' ideas for stuff you can say! Whence I think of anything of course.

@Denis - I know that video wasn't intended for me but that was really helpful and gave lots of great ideas thanks so much for posting. I actually REALLY enjoyed another video you posted a little bit ago about mixing techniques and the 'haas' effect i think? That was absolutely brilliant.

@ULI - Thanks so much for the download link I'll get on that right away and...
AHA I was wondering about the whole copyright mumbo jumbo business. Thanks so much for posting. See this raises some questions because there is this famous (around 500,000 subscribers counts?) called wheezywaiter who asks his viewers to post videos of them winking as video responses and then he uses those in future videos. And he never specified any type of what license they should use. But I suppose, making sure everyone uploads with CC would be the safest way to go....Thank you so much for spelling it out so simply! :D
How about you tell me which bits you want, from - to , if those bits have text or effects on them I'll send you a clean clip ... otherwise I'm sending all kinds of bits!
#15August 5th, 2012 · 10:46 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
speaking of which...does anyone know how to download youtube videos? especially if I start getting more video responses I actually just realized I'll need to know how to do that lol. Just get a program that does it or something?

Here's a free software I use, you can convert any type of video, amend the audio bitrate as well as all video paramaters, plus download YouTube videos.
http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:18 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.