1,932 posts
Canada
Somebody that Batman Used to Know

There's music in there somewhere...
#2June 26th, 2012 · 01:11 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Your stories getting better with every new video. This is Entertainment in a very subtle way.
#3June 27th, 2012 · 03:31 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Wonderfully stupid !

But I do want to know how you get away with playing an original of a song on your video without being completely castrated by youTube, SONY and/ or the FBI ?
#4June 27th, 2012 · 03:50 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
EDIT: Can't believe I forgot this lol! Thanks so much for watching!!!

Well YouTUBE hasn't even flagged this video of having 'unsuitable useage material' on it such as like copyrighted songs and things. Some tricks I've learned are:

If you only play about 30 seconds of a song, they have no problem with it because its like you are 'sampling' the song.

It depends on the record company that the song has been released on. Some have no problem with it, some (like EMI) will destroy you.

YouTube has a new copyright agreement thing where you ARE in fact allowed to upload videos with things such as songs playing in the background as long as you have selected the correct copyright agreement when uploading a video.

Most of my early videos (The Batty Adventures) I have lots of different songs playing in them and some of them, the WHOLE song. These videos were marked as 'blocked in some countries' etc because of copyright agreement, but Youtube said this won't affect me or the video and I dont have to do anything about it as long as i'm alright with it not being available in Australia and things like that. Then I started only using 30 second samples of a song, and it worked fine.

So for this video, there's NO problem with it. Not flagged or blocked or anything. Plus youtube editors go and review most uploaded videos and if they see a problem it gets deleted. So I am not in the slightest bit worried about youtube, sony, or the FBI lol.

I thought it was cool though that you can use 30 seconds of a song with no problems. I try to tell all my friends that because they didn't know.
#5June 28th, 2012 · 03:03 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
HOLY CRAP!!! GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS VIDEO HAS 452 VIEWS AS OF RIGHT NOW!!! THAT'S HUGE AS NONE OF MY VIDEOS HAVE EVER PASSED 200.

also there are TWENTY dislikes on it!!! which is amazing because no one has ever really pressed dislike on my videos and usually I only get like 3 likes. and thats it. and like 80 views. BUT HOLY CRAP.

AND THE BEST PART IS!
EVERYONE HATES IT!!!!!!!

WELCOME CRAIG HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!
#6June 28th, 2012 · 11:31 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
HOLY CRAP
HOLY CRAP
HOLY CRAP
HOLY CRAP
HOLY CRAP

ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SIX VIEWS ON THIS STUPID VIDEO!!!
33 DISLIKES!!! 10 LIKES!!!!!!!
#7June 28th, 2012 · 04:41 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Maybe the hand puppets make it interesting ... the promise of something funny.... batman and yoda are a good combination.
#8June 28th, 2012 · 05:31 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
and its so great when everyone gets let down and realized that its not actually funny!
#9July 15th, 2012 · 04:01 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
85 posts
United Kingdom
You know you've got almost 32k views now? you're getting famous man
#10July 15th, 2012 · 09:02 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I know dude! I can't even believe it!!!!!! Its so crazy lol! Words can't even correctly come out of my mouth. I just wish it had more likes.... :P oh well. It doesn't actually bother me. I'm just happy lots of people are getting the opportunity to see it!

and thank you so much for watching!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 4:53 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.