hi,

Please check out our Latin cover of the tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib4wV7cvZTw
#2April 29th, 2012 · 03:58 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Hello and welcome to the AMP, zonshti !

This rubric "video review" is quite new here on bandAmp and so your video is absolutely an enrichment for this lil community. 
The recording quality as well as the video editing is really good, clear and professional. Amazing how many instruments youīve  used here. Very talented.
I like the arrangement as salsa, itīs pretty uplifting.  And the "off-spring" hanging on your necks makes me smile. And I like the sense of humor at the end ( that you didnīt cut the mis-takes).

Well, I hope to see more of your stuff here , vids as well as audio.

U.L.I.
#3April 29th, 2012 · 04:43 AM
3 threads
6 posts
Israel
Uli thanks so much for listening and you kind comments
#4April 29th, 2012 · 04:45 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Wonderful wonderful wonderful ... that was one of the nicest music videos I've seen for a LONG time ... correction ... I dont think I've ever watched a music video that has made me smile like this before ... what a wonderful warm soulful production ... and yes it probably is your "mis-takes" at the end that make it so very human and truly talented. 
There's just so much 'over doing it' and over producing and over perfecting of our media these days ... this is a breath of fresh air
Thanks so much for posting it here
#5April 29th, 2012 · 09:12 AM
3 threads
6 posts
Israel
Kings thank you!
#6May 3rd, 2012 · 02:48 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Now that's what I call talented fun music.
Phew that must of been a bugger to edit -

I it - do you have any more videos

What a great team you are - SUPERB!
#7May 3rd, 2012 · 03:11 PM
3 threads
6 posts
Israel
Denis, thanks for listening and yes it was no simple job to edit it, we have started to work on our next VideoSong and I will surly post it here, thanks again for your feedback.
#8July 9th, 2012 · 04:25 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
85 posts
United Kingdom
Just checking this out after you're most recent vid. This is great stuff. Holding the baby whilst playing double bass... genius. I bet that kid is gonna grow up to have some serious musical talent.
You've really made these popular songs completely your own. well done.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 3:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.