1 2

#1April 7th, 2012 · 10:11 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Moonstruck
Here is a video I put together with one of my Marino Experiment tracks using video stock and Cyberlink Power Director for editing...Salutations to all!

#2April 7th, 2012 · 02:08 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hey M man ... experimenting again ?

A couple of mixed themes, the same tv distort over lap to scenes and I think you could have taken more attention of the beat / rhythm / flow in respect to the timing ... like the cool booming speakers dont coolie boom to time ...

Otherwise I enjoyed it ... music is lovely full and flowing as usual 

Some very nice scenes and effects too
#3April 7th, 2012 · 04:36 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Holy smoke !!
That program is awesome. Tons of options, possibilities to create pro looking vids.  Youīre truly a talented "computer-tinkerer".
Except the issues about timing /synching which kings mentioned itīs a well-done debut.
How did you create the moving drawings (bumping speakers)?
Where did you take the "flight pics" from ?
#4April 8th, 2012 · 08:31 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hey M - Yeah go for it - This is definitely a way forward for your music, I'm sure you can have fun with is to.

I'd be interested where you get your video stock.
#5April 9th, 2012 · 08:31 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
The track is awesome and fits to the moving pics. It's definately a field where artists like you can develop their ideas. Discover your possibilities and let your ideas glow!
#6April 10th, 2012 · 07:12 AM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Gawwd
Loved it , very cool really well put together composition.
the stock footage working is great .
go for it 
#7April 15th, 2012 · 08:49 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Sweet stuff M! Slick soundtrack and cool visuals!
#8April 15th, 2012 · 03:41 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Was I a bit harsh?  Still good stuff   
#9April 16th, 2012 · 04:37 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Now I know what "video stock" is and where these pics came from. A good source for ideas. 
Keep on videoing, M. 

U.L.I.
#10April 16th, 2012 · 09:20 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Yeah video stock is like what audio producer packs are for music producers but made instead for video...there is also picture stock for web developers and such...

@ Kings...Sir your feedback is always valued and never taken as harsh,I hear what you're saying about the speakers beat to music and agree.The problem is in real time production my pc seems to have some video latency and it lags behind from the audio making it almost impossible to sequence in detail.I'm working on setting up a 3core 16g of ram pc to see if I no longer have limits in my productions due to lack cpu .. but harsh never,constructive...always,and I'm very appreciative! Thank you Kings and everyone else for their comments!
#11April 16th, 2012 · 09:59 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Have a new puter (Win 7) for a few months and spent a lot of time to understand what I can do with it.
Recently I played around with "Win Live Movie Maker" . Itīs quite easyly to understand and intuitivly to  work with, especially for a 25 yrs. belated user (like me) of this technology. But MM offers just rudimentary editing options and a strange storyboard / timeline design.
My puter is indeed new, but cheap low end facilities. ( one core, 4gb ram) and I noticed first probs.
Latencies, bucking etc. The cutting program of my HD-cam does work even worse;  more latencies, bucking, hanging pics etc.    Brave new world  ...formats, codecs, decoding,players....aaaaaaarrrghgghgh 
When I hear that you, M, have similar probs with your puter ( which is much, much better and faster) I ask myself : "where will all this end up?"   ............I think at first it will end up in purchasing a decent videoprogram like "Power director".    .........and learnig, trying, erring............

#12April 16th, 2012 · 10:36 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
ULI the Pc I used for the video is like yours,4g ram and single core..I do have 6 gs on it but the motherboard only reads about 3700 of it..so yes lets say its 4G single core..The processor is about 3.2 hz and I run it on XP. I do have my main pc which is also XP but is dual core with about the same ram(4G)...my 3rd pc which I'm working on (setting the audio hardware and software) will be my little monster...That one is 3 core 16 G on windows 7...so hopefully It will suffice,but I'm expecting some of the audio software to not be compatible..so I'm crossing fingers!
#13April 16th, 2012 · 12:32 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Your still on XP ! .... try early / simpler programs ... You sound like your getting into it M, I could suggest a program like GameBooster which will turn off all unnecessary services and background programs ... works well for me in 7 when I have Cubase running ... and I'm running on 3ghz 2GB dual core with nVidia Gforce 9600 ... I've had no problems with Cyberlink except not enough time to experiment.
You might have some problems with hardware going over to 7 ... I did with my soundcard ... but yet I went looking for drivers...and found them!
I think you have less compatibility problems installing the 32bit 7 ... though you'll probably want 7 at 64bit for the higher bit rate.
#14April 16th, 2012 · 01:06 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Cool tx Kings yeah I have several programs to do similar and I can also use msconfig to stop many from the boot option.But yeah I'm expecting issues..64bit is prolly what Ill run it with and I'm hopping my Maudio card can support this rate..I do love xp because it just doesn't hog as much CPU as other platforms and honestly I don't want to relearn how to navigate on my systems folder when I already know how on XP and could use that time instead to write music...but it seems in this case Ill have no choice..lol!
#15April 16th, 2012 · 05:30 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I bought my first pc in 2000, had win98 on it .... I refused to install XP for two years, when I did install XP I had it looking like 98 for years ... then I got so far into the Piratebay I ended up making my winXP look like Vista/7 .... when I got the chance I jumped at installing 7 (purposely avoided vista).

Windows 7 is lovely ... concerning audio : http://blog.szynalski.com/2009/11/17/an-audiophiles-look-at-the-audio-stack-in-windows-vista-and-7/

1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:32 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.