#1May 24th, 2011 · 07:49 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Irakistan back yard video mashup
Hi ampers please find attached link to new single Irakistan by blakhatz .

Shot on massive budget with handi cam / mobile phone & splash of green screen in my backyard.We have had a little luck in that the song has  achieved radio rotation here in Oz and the video picked up by a few music video TV programs inc CMC ..Country Music on cable.
Song features bass player Mark banjo solo.
BG images public domain & rural footage shot by our drummer Jeremy.
Inspiration for song

"Why are we bouncing rubble with million dollar missiles"???
Colin Powell

Hope you enjoy
greg
#2May 25th, 2011 · 02:59 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
WOW - Great video Nice use of the Green Screen even though I could see a tree or similar.
The end is the best music and video together

One of the best music videos was a band playing in an old Beatle Van (can anyone remember it??) - so with a little imagination you can produce wonders - I like your video it has FUN written all over it

You Guys ROCK

Did you know bandAMP has a YouTube facility - Here's your video

#3May 29th, 2011 · 05:12 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes I really enjoy this, sorry for not commenting earlier .. got distracted.... your drummers dead funny.
I can imagine this getting air-play, it's very clear, catchy, fun and the message is spot on.
Dont want to go and compare you but I'm thinking a young Bob Dylan meets Midnightoil.

Love it ... get it out there, get it played it's really good.
#4May 30th, 2011 · 12:30 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
That song is amazing! I'm waiting for Nightingale Floor's vid. That song kick ass too.
Great vid guys and I love to know that you are getting popular down under.
Congratulations.

> Iszil
#5October 2nd, 2011 · 03:54 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
re blakhatz live in Japan 2 vids
Hi ampers ,
We;ve just concluded a 10 day 5 city 7 show tour in Japan, Kobe,Osaka,Kyoto,Nagoya & Tokyo the shake rattle and roll capital of the world... overwhelming response to our maxi ep release Go Japan 2011.Ironically there have been big protest demonstrations popping up all over ..Wall Street,Europe,Middle East & here in Japan 60 thousand  plus unprecedented anti nuke rally Meji Park in Tokyo. When the polite conservative Japanese population  arc up you know something is cooking.
In this case they feel the government isn:t protecting them .
So hope you enjoy 2 songs from our set from Wynterland Livehouse Kobe.
The experience playing here awesome ,the gigs so well equiped and the musos in the other bands superb.
Many thanks
 greg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ_mGUf6nvg&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-U5C_J-8SA&feature=relmfu
#6April 15th, 2012 · 01:39 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Wow, not seen this vid before, it's pretty damn good track with a neat message, you guys so obviously "pro" albeit a bit old lol. But you guys have a lot of fun and that just radiates - vibrates - through the tube aswell as the tune.

cheers!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:27 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.