#1October 14th, 2007 · 03:45 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Smile!It's the paganscradle interview
Hmm..maybe more pagans?

MM:Well you and Flyer seem to be a hot commodity lately,how do you feel about that?

PC:I really like working with Flyer,his music is inspirational! I love  singing to his songs,he knows how to make them

MM:How do you feel about music?Making it,listening to it,being a part of it?

PC:Music making is my upmost pleasure.I like to be a bit different sometimes.I listen to a great variety of music,have a rather musical history,i guess its in my genes.

MM:What's your favorite kind of music(to listen to,sing,play,make etc.)?

PC:I like any music apart from,really hard rock.although my mind is always searching for new sounds.I love new world music and trance rythems and dance and soft rock aslo.

MM:Who do you look up to,both musically and inspirationally?

PC:I love Enya..Celtic music, I don't have any particular idols that I look up to.H ave inspiration from family and friends who enjoy my music..and on here bandamp itself is an inspiration to us all .

MM:Why do you enjoy the AMP?

PC:I enjoy the Amp..cos where in this dull life else are we going to get such talent!

MM:How did you come up with your name?

PC:my name Pagans cradle..is so original..isn't it?  ..( joke)... i am a sculpter of lifelike babies..and i guess thats the cradle bit.the wonder of creation in all ways.

MM:What is your musical/life goal?

PC:I guess to be heard is my goal.. and to be appreciated.  have no major pictures of me in the spotlight.yet!

MM:Who would you like to do future collabs with?

PC:I haven't really thought about doing future collabs with anyone in particular..I am willing to step out my comfort zone with anyone who wants to give me a try.
#2October 15th, 2007 · 09:51 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Love the Interview guys.A bit more musical history could be interesting too.Very well done meow!
#3October 16th, 2007 · 06:38 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hehe, would love to know more about the sculpting she does.

I like your interview, meow, keep em coming!
#4October 16th, 2007 · 02:12 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
yes  paganscradle do you have any links or pics to these sculptures... I would love to see some ..  Just wanted to mention that I love pagans voice to.. I think she does a fantastic job on the harmonies with flyer.. 

MM keep up the good work your doing a fine job
#5October 16th, 2007 · 02:40 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
thanku
I sculpt,one of a kind lifelike babies.they are realistic looking.thankyou for your comments..and great big thankyou to meowmachine,certianly knows how to interview!..good one.xxxxxx
#6October 18th, 2007 · 07:19 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Smile!It's the paganscradle interview
just loggin in to say great interview.........

splish splash
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 12:14 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.