#1March 30th, 2008 · 01:01 AM
26 threads
86 posts
United States of America
Our band could use your help!
Hey fellow bandampers, I wanted to make a quick post about our band Jet-Set Pilots (the user theotherguy is also in this band). We are currently competing in the semifinals on a website called OurStage, and could really use a few minutes of your time, if possible. All you need to do is sign up (it's really quick), become a fan of us, and vote for us in the competition! It won't take more than 5 minutes, I promise

If you're interested in helping, we would be eternally grateful! Here's what you need to do:
1. Head over to www.ourstage.com and make an account
2. go to our page www.ourstage.com/fanclub/jetsetpilots
3. Hit the red button at the top that says 'Become a Fan'
4. Head over to the TX 10 Under 20 competition page:
http://www.ourstage.com/music/channel/85-tx-under/JIVFOAJXLJCD-hawaiin-girl
4a. If you feel so obliged, give our song a listen and let us know what you think
5. Hit the 'JUDGE' button at the top of the page
6. Proceed through the semifinals judging round - there are 45 battles total (each round is called a 'battle')
You do need to listen to each song for 15 sec, but only once - when that song comes up again you don't have to listen to it all over again unless you leave the page and come back later
7a. For all of the battles without our band, Jet-Set Pilots, hit the 'same' button in the middle
7b. For all of the battles with our band in them, hit 'By Far' on our side
8. Let us know that you helped out so we can give the appropriate thanks and graveling ^_^

If it sounds like too much work, if you could at the very least do steps 1-3 it would still help us out tremendously!!

Thank you all so much, we are extremely grateful for your help!!!!

Sincerely,
-David
Jet-Set Pilots
#2March 30th, 2008 · 02:02 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well
It's a little work, but heck, It's nothing but a thing, if it will help a fellow bandamper.. I'm in...  So, I have done it, it didn't take long, and now I watched you slide into the top spot on there!! YEAH!!!  I feel I helped that happen!!

NIce....

JimK
#3March 30th, 2008 · 02:05 AM
26 threads
86 posts
United States of America
Dude, thank you so much for your help, we are super excited about getting to the top spot! Here's to hoping we can hold it until the end of the competition!

Your rock!

weeeeeeeeeee
#4March 30th, 2008 · 02:45 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
BTW
Just for fun, I uploaded my song The Asylum for the April contest... it's in Electronic... Since I didn't know where else to put it....  Here is hoping that I make a decent showing there!!!     Good luck, I hope you get to be in the big show!!!!!

Me, I just want to see if I make the semi's I don't want to be performing live somewhere... I aint up to all that anymore... I'll be happy just making the top 10.. 

JimK
#5April 21st, 2008 · 07:27 PM
1 posts
United States of America
Post your music
Hey, I just listened to all your stuff on OurStage. It's great! I joined and became a fan.  :-)   I run a small music sharing website for fun, and I'd love to see Jet-Set Pilots on there if you're so inclined. Let me know what you think... www.hotmosh.com.
    -Josh
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.