#1February 29th, 2008 · 02:44 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks Everybody - Experimentos
It's was nice to recieve the reviews on my recent song 'Experimentos' , I just love this site and the people in it, you are my No1 inspiration to create new songs.

Please don't hold back to critique, the experiement on the production quality failed in this song, but
I've just ordered a new preamp as part of my new birtrhday present, this should improve the sound quality.
Also, I need to learn how to control the volume of the flute, the higher registers are too loud, I was thinking of compressing the flute more, but that's cheating, so I will practice controling the levels better, I also think I'm blowing a bit too hard.

Bless

Denis
#2March 3rd, 2008 · 01:21 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
You know what, Denis, I've always admired you as a member of this site--- Not only are you consistent in your musical endeavors, but you're quite open about it, too.  I'll be honest, I didn't want to post anything on this site (back in the day) until I did what I thought was a "perfect" job.  (which makes me laugh at myself uncontrollably when i listen to that original version of "Actually" that I still have uploaded on here!!! oh, the retrospect! more to come, i'm sure.)

Thanks for being such a free-loving guy   Even though my songs are so completely unlike a lot of the other music on this site, you're always commenting on it, even if to say something like "hey, pretty decent-- try suchandsuch".

happy recording, my friend
#3March 3rd, 2008 · 05:03 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TonightsLastSong wrote…
You know what, Denis, I've always admired you as a member of this site--- Not only are you consistent in your musical endeavors, but you're quite open about it, too.  I'll be honest, I didn't want to post anything on this site (back in the day) until I did what I thought was a "perfect" job.  (which makes me laugh at myself uncontrollably when i listen to that original version of "Actually" that I still have uploaded on here!!! oh, the retrospect! more to come, i'm sure.)

Thanks for being such a free-loving guy   Even though my songs are so completely unlike a lot of the other music on this site, you're always commenting on it, even if to say something like "hey, pretty decent-- try suchandsuch".

happy recording, my friend :D

Hey TLS, much appreciate your kind words, you are a respectable member here on BandAmp ,one of the longest I think, I respect loyalty, it says something about the person too.

All the very best.

Denis
#4March 4th, 2008 · 09:12 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
I love how you are one of the few people here that I can say anything to in my critiques without hesitating---it's a great quality.  Of course that you are a phenomenal musician helps too
#5March 4th, 2008 · 09:20 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
avinashv wrote…
I love how you are one of the few people here that I can say anything to in my critiques without hesitating---it's a great quality.  Of course that you are a phenomenal musician helps too :D

Yes Av, you are an outsanding critique, attention to detail, wise words, and one for so young.

Respect

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 1:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.