1 2
#16February 25th, 2008 · 04:31 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thank You ...aetheris..I hope to get something posted soon .. But for now I'm going to take it easy for a little while....

Thanks Greg   ...

Flyer
#17February 25th, 2008 · 05:14 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hey there, man--- I heard that you were in the hospital, though I didn't have a chance to get back home and sit down to check up on things here on the amp.  Glad you're doing better!  Amazing how people across the world can be informed about a single person elsewhere in the world, huh?  

Live long and prosper 
#18February 26th, 2008 · 11:29 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thanks Tim....How have you been Buddy ?

Flyer
#19February 27th, 2008 · 12:14 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Hey Ralph, I didn't realize you weren't well; hope everything is fantastic now, or as good as can be, and I'll raise a glass to your perfect health next time.

Take care buddy.
#20February 28th, 2008 · 12:31 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thanks Avi..I really appreciate it....I guess things arent clearing up as fast as the doctor would like. I have to go back in the hospital on Monday or Tuesday to get things all cleared up. Ill more then likey have to have surgery real soon.

Flyer
#21February 28th, 2008 · 09:56 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Hey Ralph. Sorry to hear what you're going through. Hope everything goes well, and that you return safe and healthy.

Keep on keepin' on.
#22February 29th, 2008 · 05:51 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
all the best to you for the new operation, what you told us in the chat yesterday.
I cross the fingers on both hands.
#23February 29th, 2008 · 06:55 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Good luck Ralph, it sounds pretty nasty, what you're going through. I hope your problems will be resolved soon, and you return to good health. Good luck and best wishes again!
#24February 29th, 2008 · 01:20 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I want to thank you Puppet and Triton...along with everyone else once again. Its means a lot...I'm going to be ok. I just need to get this taken care of. So, I'm looking to have this all in check and be up and ready to go come spring time. Thanks again everyone. The support that I have received from the community will never be forgotten

Flyer
#25February 29th, 2008 · 04:31 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: ...
ITS A KIND OF GET BETTER SOON CARD
hey FLYER get better fast !!!!

and some grapes too

get bettter soon           

best wishes

soo and the fish
#26February 29th, 2008 · 09:02 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
LOL  Swordy....I'll be doing my best to get well..as soon as i can...you can bet the Fish farm on that

Thanks John & Soo

Ralph
#27March 13th, 2008 · 09:49 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I'm back from the hospital once again...I didn't have to have the operation that I mentioned. I seemed to have healed up rather fast and well..The Doctor said. He said He didn't expect such a speedy recovery from me..So, I want to say thanks all of the Bandampers who called me at home and in the hospital and for the flowers and coffee mug once again that was sent to my room by Linda and Jim..on behalf of the bandamp community...It really meant a lot to me to have such great support from the community.... I hope to get back into the music mode sometime really soon..While I was in the hospital I met a guy who has a recording studio .. we were in the same room...so to make a long story short. When he feels a Lil better we are going to get together and see what comes of it...hes around my age and is into the same kinda music that I am...Its funny how life seems to have  a way of working it self out...No matter how bad things may seem to be at times for us...there is always a good side to it...strange but true in most cases...once again  Thank You all

Ralph
#28March 13th, 2008 · 01:44 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
good to see your well and back, i missed all your comments to all ppls songs

now get to that studio quick  
#29March 17th, 2008 · 02:23 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thanks Max...matter of fact I just got a email from my friend that I met in the hospital...he seems to be doing a lot better...so, I hope real soon , if all goes well, this will happen very soon....getting to the studio that is..I'm working on a collaboration right now...I was just giving it some thought about having it mastered in his studio when all the tracks are finally ready to be cut...lol...oh well...."you may say I'm a dreamer, But, I'm not the only one"...

Flyer
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:15 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.