#1February 3rd, 2008 · 10:46 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well
It was one HECK of a game Wasn't it?

I must admit I secretly wanted the Giants to win...  Me being a Raiders fan I didn't want Moss to win this thing...   Especially undefeated....  Moss can kiss my... well.... anyway....

Yeah... besides.. it's pretty cool for Manning...  Now Little Brother can talk trash to older brother about who had the harder super bowl vitcory... I mean come on...  Going against Brady, and winning?!?!?!  Man...  That is awesome..

JimK
#2February 3rd, 2008 · 11:10 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Heh, Americans and their sports... it's so cute! I think SBS is playing the game for us aussies, should I feel the need to check the time in the TV guide and attempt to watch your strange game where you're allowed to throw the ball.
#3February 4th, 2008 · 03:07 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?

AARRGGHH

THE HUMANITY
#4February 4th, 2008 · 03:09 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
WritersBlock wrote…
Heh, Americans and their sports... it's so cute! I think SBS is playing the game for us aussies, should I feel the need to check the time in the TV guide and attempt to watch your strange game where you're allowed to throw the ball.

I love Aussie Rules Football, and I'll leave out my feelings on the fact that Football is called football and football is called soccer, but I still love football---american.
#5February 4th, 2008 · 03:29 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
It should've happened and did! The Giants spanked their asses in the regular season too, if you remember correctly.If Manning didn't throw that interception late in the game the momentum never would've changed hands.It's pretty cool for me, the Giants were my favorite team all through high school. Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms and some coach you might of heard of..Bill Parcells?..The same guy that started New England's rise to fame in the late nineties..Anyways , it's too bad Tiki Barber wasn't around for it.
#6February 4th, 2008 · 08:10 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Huh???
What happen?//
Who won what???
#7February 5th, 2008 · 12:13 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Yeh but does that mean obama wins?

#8February 5th, 2008 · 05:26 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I was so disappointed in Brady 
If he would've actualy made some good plays and people were actually paying attention we(Patriots) would've won..

But I guess it was good for the Giants...Oh well

blakhatz wrote…
Yeh but does that mean obama wins?

No it means that means that Clinton wins and America is perfect forever and ever
#9February 6th, 2008 · 04:51 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
AMEN 2 THAT
#10February 6th, 2008 · 08:23 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
haha

It makes me happy.
Of course, inside I am still screaming in anguish at Brett Favre throwing away that game.......

But since he did, I was rooting for the Giants 

We all know the Packers could have won both those games. Favre always chokes, though.....
Honestly though I hope it's his last season. It's time for a change. He had his chance and blew it.

@MeowMachince ; if Clinton win's, I"m moving to Australia. Because that's just too much.
#11February 6th, 2008 · 09:05 PM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Favre? FAH-VUH-RAY?  No, no, no!
#12February 8th, 2008 · 01:59 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
oldies: I've already discussed with my mom that I would move to Canada iommediatly

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:59 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.