#1January 31st, 2008 · 02:07 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Anyone here active on other forums?
I don't mean musician forums.  Maybe you're a car nut, or like to perform magic or whatever.  Got any forums you frequent?
#2January 31st, 2008 · 02:26 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Just the Newgrounds forums.
Independent music and animations.
The forums are full of noobs, though. A LOT more spam than here =P
And the moderators have a tough job to do, keeping the members in line.
#3January 31st, 2008 · 12:25 PM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
WritersBlock wrote…
Just the Newgrounds forums.
Independent music and animations.
The forums are full of noobs, though. A LOT more spam than here =P
And the moderators have a tough job to do, keeping the members in line.

I've been going to Newgrounds for years, though I never created an account.  You pushed me over the edge--I'll see you there.
#4January 31st, 2008 · 04:49 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
oh jeez....I'm on a bunch of forums....several automotive (Jeep, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru) and motorcycle forums (Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda, Vintage Motorcycle Forums),mainly (not including the music-related forums). I find the vehicle forums invaluable to help with repairs, locating parts, performance tips, etc. There is an amazing amount of solid expertise out there. It is also amazing how many people are out there, willing to help (at no cost).
Oh yeah, I am also on a weightlifting/bodybuilding forum. I think that's it. Even though you specified non-music forums, I feel compelled to mention the "Line 6" forum. I have some Line-6 equipment and I find that forum to be EXTREMELY helpful. I even received instruction from the guy who played the lead on Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky" on how he obtained that incredibly spooky guitar sound that sounds like a bell going down a railroad track (for lack of a better description). AND IT'S ALL FREE!!!!!!!!
#5January 31st, 2008 · 06:05 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
recording , and electronics.sometimes.
#6January 31st, 2008 · 06:44 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well
I am on EZfolk...  it's pretty cool....  Though don't do too much with the forums... Of course on the King of the Blues forum at Guitar Center... And also, on Mandolin Cafe...  A couple Banjo related forums but they suck.. Ford Truck forum... Not much time for  most of them anymore... And my ford truck got stolen, so I haven't been participating much there... too much pain...

JimK
#7February 22nd, 2008 · 04:35 PM
10 threads / 3 songs
69 posts
United States of America
o yes
at the megadeth forums im peter6greene
and on the bcrichplayers forum im peter greene
and on youtube im peter6greene
and im a member at the overkill, dean guitars, washburn guitars, epiphone guitars, and some other forums where i cant remember my name lol
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:57 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.