#1September 25th, 2007 · 11:04 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Some news.
Ahh, I don't know where to start with this...

Ok, the reason I've not been around listening and commenting on stuff for a while is because I don't have access to a computer with the internet and speakers...

And the reason I havn't uploaded anything for a while is because I recently found out that I'm expecting a baby.
 Me and my boyfriend have been running around like blue arsed flies trying to sort out a few things like where the hell we're going to live, etc.
We talked about it before hand and decided it was what we both wanted, without really knowing how it would work. It seemed like a nice idea at the time, but I realise now how selfish people are when they're in love.

I have a strong feeling deep down that we'll be happy eventually when its all sorted out, but until then I'll have to stop getting myself so stressed out because its bad for the baby.

I still mess around with fruityloops to chill out, and I'm hoping that when I get really big and can't really move around that much, I'll be able to record some vocals to all the instrumentals I've made in the past month or so. They're alot different from other things I've done because I listen to my boyfriends CD collection more than my own these days.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know. I've had enough of people saying predictable things and pigeon holeing us behind our backs, I just want someone to say something nice about it for a change.

Thankyou all,
Amy
xxx
#2September 25th, 2007 · 11:27 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Glad to see everything's OK, and congratulations!
#3September 25th, 2007 · 03:20 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes! Well done.
Take care of your self and baby, and father! 
Most of all don't worry , set your mind to it and go for it!
Babies have an uncanny way of bringing their own peace and security, If you listen to them!
#4September 25th, 2007 · 07:34 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's awesome, I hope you two are really happy
Good luck in everything to you!
#5September 26th, 2007 · 01:38 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Congratulations!

All I can say is: don't worry (too much) & be happy!

I'm sure you'll be a great mum, and your kid is going to be proud of ya! And I hope this counts for the father aswell!
#6September 27th, 2007 · 02:53 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
PD we're all here for ya

Congrats!
#7September 30th, 2007 · 05:07 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Congratulations, I'm sure everything will work out great. And I look forward to hearing your new material when you get the time to post it x
#8September 30th, 2007 · 05:27 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Wooo... go for it girl!
Congrats to you and boyfriend

What's the due date PD?  Any scans done yet?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 3:03 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.