#1September 22nd, 2007 · 07:30 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
The plot thickens ! :)
I followed the "Design Tools" link found of the bottom of the right hand column on the main bandamp page, it took me to ColorJack, (Which is REALLY cool BTW, though I don't directly see why a colour-picker page is linked to from the bA home page!!!???).
At the bottom of ColorJack.com are links to bandAmp and other sites one of which is mudcube , it's Muds personal 'experimental' site.
Check out his "dream" lol
Digging deeper : http://www.nofunc.com/AJAX_Star_Rating/  
And from the photo album page : http://www.nofunc.com/Sexy_Box/

MUD, according to my pc browser www.SweDesignz.com is VERY much not working !!

I didn't know all this about our host, maybe all of you guys did??? I see the bandAmp situation very differently now anyway and I see our demi god Mud from a different perspective.

What I still don't understand is where the "lyrics" site comes into all this??? (The one that looks like bA but discusses lyrics, I don't have a link to it but I know some members do, or is it somewhere really obvious on bA ??)

Another 'project' in need of attention Mr Mud !! ??

[Just thinkin']
I know Avi and JimK have their own 'web site projects' and 'internet network' and I believe a few other members have or are working at building an internet presence, ( Goatmans podcasts / Minds KineticX etc etc)
Mud seams to have a very impressive web presence (though not so immediately obvious) and I have my own thang going in my own time!

Why cant bandAmp.us be a main page of links to the "bandAmp network", in that each 'member' could have a box with a picture and a list of all the sites in their network, it could be set up with a forum/WordPress code.
This would fulfill it's destiny of being bandAmp.US  
Yes, it could also have an "O MY GOD!! bandAmp is down, what do I do now?" section!!!

Just a thought, needs a reaction to roll ! 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.