#1August 24th, 2007 · 04:38 AM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
podcast
hey guys I'm gonna put together a a few podcast shows ,...doing them much like a radio show   if you would like for me to play one of your songs in one,.... please pm me and let me know which one
greg

Edit: I am also looking for cool or unusual samples and sounds for ambiance and effect.

Edit: I know this is spam but I thought I'd place a link to it so you could hear the first one I did. If this should be erased go ahead..
http://toastedgoat.podomatic.com/
#2August 24th, 2007 · 12:27 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Pretty cool Goatman!!!
Squeak chair adds a nice touch!
Thx for the plug man!!
Saved link!
#3August 24th, 2007 · 01:53 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Greg! Completey awesome man! Check your PM's brother.  I know my stuff doesnt mix well with most of the music here, but if you can see your way clear.......
#4August 24th, 2007 · 02:37 PM
2 threads
6 posts
Canada
Just gave it a listen.  Have to say, I enjoyed it.  You did a great job, especially for your first show!  It sounds very promising.  You have a great voice for podcasting.

I'll be watching out for future editions...

Kevin
#5August 24th, 2007 · 04:40 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
Thanks   it was put together a little fast ..the next one I'm gonna take a little more time and add a lot more to it.
I could use some  voice samples  and  impacts sounds and  ambient sounds plus  funny noises also.
#6August 24th, 2007 · 04:44 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Let me know when you sign onto Yahoo and Ill send you hella sounds!
#7September 5th, 2007 · 09:04 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Hey Ive been sittin around waiting for your next cast!  Are we still to expect it?
#8September 5th, 2007 · 09:23 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
I am still working on it.... i had to go out of town so it got postponed for a few days... I have to go set up part of the studio tomorrow night so I should be able to finish it Friday night or Satuurday sometime... maybe before the birthday bash.. Saturday....Dan( singer BD 09/01/? )  Mark Jensen (manager/promotions ..Bd was the end of August..  mine is 09/08 (this saturday).We are going to celebrate all three on Saturday !!!    I might have to call  in sick on Monday..

I should have it up this weekend ..I don't have a set schedule for this thing yet.. may not be able to set a rigid schedule either the band is kicking it up a notch..... getting ready for showcase and some more upcoming events.

I will try to get one done every week but if not every two weeks at the most..
by the way map one of your songs collabs is featured in the next podcast show..
along with some other great songs that will be in the show..
#9September 5th, 2007 · 09:26 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Awesome, I cant wait to hear it! I know you're busy man.... let me know something!
#10September 6th, 2007 · 05:31 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Listening... You do have a perfect radio voice, very listenable.
Why don't you get a bit of a script ready beforehand ?

Damn good music too!  

"Also known as the Goatman!"

Linked to!

[edit] what about sisters??
#11September 12th, 2007 · 05:46 AM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
2nd podcast is up
ok I finally got the second one up..I think it might be a little better.. It is still not where I want to be with this thing yet... also  watch the soundlevels ... I have most of my gear over at Marks and wasn't able to tweak the levels down on  this as well as I would have liked...
#12September 13th, 2007 · 12:34 AM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
DUDE! awesome and thanks for including us!
#13September 13th, 2007 · 12:47 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Hey,

Thanks for the include and the props!  You've got a sweet radio voice.  Like, big-time internet voice.  If you're interested in taking this big (like making some money), let me know.
#14September 15th, 2007 · 05:47 AM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
Bump
I want to thank Kenetic X  for their interveiw.. Minds At Play and Marino are together making music this weekend... well they took time out of there busy schedule to do a internet interview with me for the next podcast.
I have sent them a copy and if they want to post it in the audio forum that is fine with me... you can also catch it at this link as it is now posted
http://toastedgoat.podomatic.com/

Again,...... Thank you Kenetic X .for taking the time.
Greg
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:17 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.