#1January 11th, 2008 · 12:58 PM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
BandAMP IRC Channel
I've started a BandAMP channel on IRC.  It's on freenode; and is called #bandamp.

For people who don't really know much about IRC, you should try http://mibbit.com.

Use the server "Freenode" and the channel #bandamp, and it would be nice to use the same nickname you use here on IRC.

There's a permanent guard on the channel called "ChanServ".  He's not real, so don't bother talking to him.

Hopefully we can get this going?
#2January 11th, 2008 · 11:24 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
signed up .. I used it  and it is fast.. looks like it works pretty good.. how would we go about putting a tab up here on bandamp and it linking into that chat or .. setting up band amp with irc chat. is that possible?
#3January 12th, 2008 · 02:47 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Bro, you're beginning to piss me off.  If you have a problem here, then that's fair, but don't kill it for those of us who like it here.  No one is forcing you to endure the monstrosities that you are facing here.

Greg: I'll start logging on and checking to see if you're there and hopefully we can get things going!
#4January 12th, 2008 · 05:19 AM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
My apologies to anyone unfortunate enough to have been subjected to my negative ramblings, in regards to the site, to which Avinash is replying.  It was in a mood at the time and have since, obviously, deleted the post.  Everyone who knows me knows I love this place and only wish the best for it.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:19 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.