#1August 2nd, 2007 · 06:40 PM
8 threads / 2 songs
22 posts
United States of America
Want to do something original
hi guy's, I'm looking into doing some original material. I have attempted to write some lyrics but can't play an instrument and therefore am struggling with the music.
I have been an elvis tribute for ten years....I'm 26 now and would like to do something different.

you can check my voice out at www.myspace.com/anthonyshore2007

I have posted my lyrics in the lyrics review section. I would love someone to write some music for them.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Rock
#2August 2nd, 2007 · 10:23 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hey
Love your myspace page..  Your voice is awesome!  As for putting music to your lyrics. I took a look, and I'm gunna give a try, but I am not real good at it, out of the three times I did it, two of the times it wasn't at all what the author of the lyrics had in mind.. so, I'll give it a shot, but if I can't come up with anything, then , I'm sorry.. Perhaps one of our other actually talented members like Toasted Goat or Marino might be ableto give a better go.. I also know the fabulous and incredible TritonKeyboarder is interested in collaborating musically.. I usually just hack my way through some pitiful attempt at guitar playing, and toss whatever comes to my mind lyrically as I go.. sigh..  One day, I might actually learn to play this dang thing...

JimK
#3August 3rd, 2007 · 01:39 AM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Hey...
Have you ever heard Jim Nabors do serious vocals? 
if nothing else, even the few times he did serious
songs on his comedy show Gomer Pyle or the old
Andy Griffith episodes??   Just curious bro...

Blessings,

BluEyes - Dan
#4August 3rd, 2007 · 06:53 AM
8 threads / 2 songs
22 posts
United States of America
Hey JimK
Hi JimK,

Would love to hear anything that you could come up with. It's definitely gonna be better than what I can, I can't even play an instrument...........I must learn to play that guitar I have!

Looking forward to to hearing what you got dude......I've just bought a home studio so will put vocals down on it and send it back to anyone who wants to have a go at doing the music. This is my first attempt at writing a song so please any criticism is more than welcome.

Take care,

Rock
#5August 3rd, 2007 · 02:02 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Hey Rock, not looked at your lyrics yet but I went on your myspace page - and wha'd'ya know - you live less than 15 miles from me!

Will have to read your lyrics now and see if they do anything for me.

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:42 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.